Wii for the "older crowd" Games that appeal!

Guitar4Lyf

Guitar4lyf
Jun 24, 2007
Chicago
Wii Online Code
8135-8863-6655-8754
Hey everyone! I just want to point out first......I LOVE MY WII and WOULD NEVER SELL IT FOR ANYTHING! When I was younger I probably would have enjoyed the wii in a whole different way, but now that im older, only the sports game seem to appeal to me. Does anybody else feel this way? It has alot to do with the wiimote too. I rented race car, spiderman and a couple of other titles but nothin beats drinking a couple of beers and challanging your buddies to bowling! Its the coolest thing! The controls are just too weird for me for other games.

drunk bowling is the best... one time after a night out me and about 4 of my friends played wii bowling then free-style rapped to the music afterwards. this went on for a while.

Guitar4Lyf said:
Hey everyone! I just want to point out first......I LOVE MY WII and WOULD NEVER SELL IT FOR ANYTHING! When I was younger I probably would have enjoyed the wii in a whole different way, but now that im older, only the sports game seem to appeal to me. Does anybody else feel this way? It has alot to do with the wiimote too. I rented race car, spiderman and a couple of other titles but nothin beats drinking a couple of beers and challanging your buddies to bowling! Its the coolest thing! The controls are just too weird for me for other games.

i feel you man i feel you

Back