Wii Frustration!!!!!!!!

E7ernal

Error Getting Statistics
Sep 18, 2006
London, UK
I've just looked on ebay UK, people are selling wiis for £400!

Now I don't know whether I should sell it or not, I am completely in two minds about it and it is reeeealy frustrating!

But If posh toffs are willing to pay 200 extra to satisfy their spoilt brats then i'm game

I thought about this too... I leave for Australia for a month on the 22nd. And selling my wii would;
1) provide me with an extra £220 ($500) spending money.
2) means some kid or dork will get a wii for christmas. (I say dork because anyone willing to pay double on a console just to have it sooner)
Its gonna sit in my room for a month not gettin played anyway???
Still not certain though lol. Thought about taking it along!?

it's a hard decision ey?

Although admittedly shops will probably have it in stock in early Jan anyway

MetroidZ said:
no don't sell it. don't be a prick selling Wii's on eBay to desperate parents just to make a small profit.

I bought one of those Wiis (I'm not a parent, and it wasn't for £400.) I was just an unfortunate Wii lover who was conned out of his pre-order and thus had to go to extreme measures to get what he desired; when he desired it. :devil:

Well, after much deliberating I have decided to sell it...

One last question: Is it against the forum rules to post an ebay link in your sig?

Don't sell it...

Wii is too good to sell to some moron. Probally not even going to someone good they will probally sell it too :(

Keep it.

i'm gonna buy a new one after christmas and i'm spending christmas with family, if mario party had coe out earlier i Would have probably kept it as we usually play it so this christmas we'll play MP on my old N64

MetroidZ said:
no don't sell it. don't be a prick selling Wii's on ebay to desperate parents just to make a small profit.
SpideyKonfusion said:
Amen, leave the being a prick job to the PS3 scalpers

I hate those assholes...

-SpideyKonfusion :mad2:
What? Would either of you like to explain how selling Wiis on ebay makes me a prick and an asshole? Grow up.

Okay, don't you have to register your Wii with Nintendo online for your account number etc? Isn't that in your name? If there's a way to reset it then fine, but you're essentially selling used hardware that might give the buyer troubles once they receive it thus adding a neutral or negative feedback to your account. Never buy used hardware on eBay.

Back