Wii game from UK use in USA?

silywiibit

WiiChat Member
Dec 25, 2009
I saw there is a game Peppa Pig but it seems only available in the UK. If I buy this video will it work on my Wii in the USA?

I thinks its PAL vs the USA NTSC standard.

Will it work?
THANKS!

Ok I see now that I cannot. I see I need something called Freeloader. The questions are will this still work? Where do I buy it from? Will it harm my system? Is it legal?

thanks!!

Bump anyone?

Could I buy a pal version of Wii and would ntsc work on a pal version?
If I buy peppa pig any chance that it works on the ntsc unit?

What is the easiest legal way to run a pal game in the usa?

thanks in advance.

geeeee i think the answer might be no..but not quite sure. Try to buy Freeloader.

Last edited:
I looked and i think it says freeloader is for 3.2 or lower? i have 4.2u so i dont think it works but i dont know what i am doing.

i would just like to get a peppa pig game (buy it!) and be able to play it :(

Not sure maybe just give up i guess it seems like you need to do something shady to get it done?

Please direct me to a non-shady way if possible,

thanks again in advance.

wah wah no peppa pig for my kids wah wah.

how do i get peppa lol?

thanks

If you used the search first you would see the same answer that im going to give

No it wont

So whats the answer? I have searched but to be honest i am getting confused as to the correct course of action to take if any at all.

is there an easy way for me to get the peppa pig game from the uk and get it work on my USA system?

THANKS for any help or insight or direction you can provide.

So whats the answer? I have searched but to be honest i am getting confused as to the correct course of action to take if any at all.

is there an easy way for me to get the peppa pig game from the uk and get it work on my USA system?

THANKS for any help or insight or direction you can provide.
Read my post again
If you used the search first you would see the same answer that im going to give

No it wont

Back