Wii gets a Media Player!!

lol....

cyberzomby said:
I have almost been preaching from the moment Ive found out about miimusic that the mii can work as at least an mp3 player. Too bad most people dont read :p

hey, thanks for the miimusic, haven't tried it yet, but seems great!! :)

ok.....the quality is not bad...but it's not the best as well....it depends on your internet speed, if you have a high upload speed the quality should be fine..

i have also noticed that the quality is great, until there is more motion in the movie, :p there the quality is less.... :(
(you should know what i mean if you have tried it!!)

new to the wii so dnt know alot

is this music like what you can do on xbox and play the music while [playing a game?

i'm afraid you can't play music on wii while playing a game on wii as well....

Is there anything out there that lets you stream your music through your network, without having to go through online? So i can use my wifi network rather than my sucky internet bandwidth?

is there a media player that will let me bring my avi files over on a usb flash drive connected through the back of the wii and play them in it?

ummm so i got it all working i click a tv episode on the wii and it just ist there and loads for a long time whats sup?

pleazzzze help me or atleast give me a link to an alike program than is just as well trusted .
pleasssssse ill rep you every post you make haha

yes aswell as the winamp remote application running.

Cool, I've been waiting for this.

8918.png

http://VideoGames.Git-R-Free.com/?r=8194

it looks quite nice i just wish i could get it running.

Back