wii graphics

Sovieto said:
makes sense to me. people do it all the time.

1) Paintballer is not smart. I actually posted in the 360 chat here when I got my 360 and the ps3 forum when I got my ps3.

2) Sovieto, We use to have each other on our friends list on xbox live you dumbass.

vagrant said:
1) Paintballer is not smart. I actually posted in the 360 chat here when I got my 360 and the ps3 forum when I got my ps3.
I'm not smart because I don't keep track of who posts when they get their consoles? I don't think I was even coming to these forums then...

2) Sovieto, We use to have each other on our friends list on xbox live you dumbass.
LMAO

paintba||er said:

I'm not smart because I don't keep track of who posts when they get their consoles? I don't think I was even coming to these forums then...

Smart people don't make unintelligent assumptions based on a typo.

vagrant said:
Smart people don't make unintelligent assumptions based on a typo.
Smart people don't make stupid typos, but it doesn't look like a typo either. It looks like a lie....it was more of a joke anyway....

Edit: I just read through this thread again, and we argue about the stupidest things...

Last edited:
paintba||er said:

Smart people don't make stupid typos

Apparently they do.

Edit: I just read through this thread again, and we argue about the stupidest things...

That's because you guys like to start **** on the topic of consoles.

I just bash people on their personalities.

paintba||er said:

Smart people don't make stupid typos, but it doesn't look like a typo either. It looks like a lie....it was more of a joke anyway....

Yeah maybe we do argue about the stupidest things, yet you seem to enjoy coming back here.

CantGetAWii said:
Well how many buttons do you mash on a remote. A and B?
On other consoles you press many buttons, Wii uses gestures and requires some button pressing. And people don't always swing the controller around because they don't know what they are doing, they tend to do it to concentrate or if they are getting angry.
So it is not quite the same thing, different form.
So if someone was pushing buttons not knowing what to do, it would be different then swinging the remote not knowing what to do. Since swinging it correlates to a button, it would be like button mashing but more dangerous.

GamerCon said:
So if someone was pushing buttons not knowing what to do, it would be different then swinging the remote not knowing what to do. Since swinging it correlates to a button, it would be like button mashing but more dangerous.

Well sorry but if you don't know how to swing a wii remote, well your just dumb.
Considering the remote is designed to help non-gamers get into gaming, its not hard. So yes clearly it is different than pushing buttons not knowing what to do, because its not that hard to play with a remote. And danger was never brought up, seriously stop with this comparisons.

Now I get what paintballer was saying :lol:..geez.

vagrant said:
That's because you guys like to start **** on the topic of consoles.

I just bash people on their personalities.
We aren't even arguing about the consoles anymore, we are arguing about typos. lol

Because we all know smart = perfect.
It just seems hard to make a typo saying that you got a console at launch, and seems like it was intentional...Oh, ****, stupid argument....

paintba||er said:
It just seems hard to make a typo saying that you got a console at launch, and seems like it was intentional...Oh, ****, stupid argument....
Stupid argument it may be... but you're the one who brought it up.

Glad to see you think so much of yourself.

paintba||er said:

How is it hard to make that typo? It was originally suppose to say I bought a wii, ps3, and a 360. The at launch was only suppose to pertain to the first 2.

Back