Wii in Middletown Poughkeepsie Area

CxThor

Want Wii, NY, HELP!
Dec 28, 2006
The 'Cello
Yesterday (Friday the 29th) I went on a Wii Hunt. Been playing at my friends house and I really want the system. So I did some searching. If you are in the Middletown NY, Sullivan / Orange County Area heres the scoop.

Monticello:
WalMart - Not Clear, Possibly Any day this coming week, no Wii accessories or console, Wii Games available

Middletown:
WalMart - Not Clear, Unknown, no Wii accessories or console, Wii Games available

Toys 'R Us - Any Day this Week, Call to check in! Wednesday and Thursday best bet, No Wii consoles, Wiimotes in stock and Wii games available

EB Games @ Galleria at Crystal Run Mall - Mid January, No Wii accessories or console, Wii games available

EB Games @ Orange Plaza - Not Clear, Wii games only

Best Buy - Mid January, Wii games only (Sunday shipment rumor on forums)

Target - Possibly THIS WEEK SOMETIME, Call to check in! No Wii console or
accessories, Wii Games available

FYE - Possibly this week sometimes, Call to check in. No Wii console or accessories, Wii Games available

From what I talked to the employees at most of these stores about the Wii, they say theres no date when they're getting them in, just when they do they get them in the day before. Then release the Wiis the day after the shipment.
*Best bets are Toys 'R Us, FYE, and Target. use 411 to call them and check out if they've got them in then get there the next morning when they stock (ask for stock time). I'm getting the feeling from what I've heard though that there will be shipments to these stores sometime this weekend or this week.
This is mostly Middletown NY region for all those in Ulster, Orange, Sullivan and surrounding counties unless you want to take a trip.

Gamestop in Poughkeepsie South Hills Mall is also sold out.
Hope this helps some people in search of Wii's out. Happy Hunting.

my friend....think about it....you just wasted about half an hour (maybe more) of your life writing that.

Think...how many people are going to live in the exact same area as you on this forum? Not Many.

One if youre lucky.

Good research info tho, impressed ;)

And if there are people in your area then you'll be annoyed that everywhere is sold out in a weeks time because everyone got the inside scoop from a nice forum.

Good work though, I wish us British were as generous!

Back