Where can I find a store that sells Wii in my area ? ( Cali )

lenix

WiiChat Member
Mar 15, 2008
What's up,
I'm on a vacation in CA, Orange and I'm planning on buying a Wii from there, I checked a couple of stores with no luck, they all have Wii out of stock.. Any suggestions guys ?

P.S: I'm leaving USA in like 3 weeks, so hopefully I'll find a store before I leave because it's bloody expensive in my country :)

Many thanks in advance

make sure when you move back your living in the ntsc area other wise the games you buy wont work with ur wii

no worries about that, I'm just a bit angry that I can't find a Wii, visited like 4 shops, no luck.. I really hope somebody can direct me here

the gamestop near me has wiis i think i can never tell i just see the boxes they should put signs in the front that say if they have wiis or not [STRIKE] you should call the stores and see when they get more wiis[/STRIKE] oh you said where can i find a store that sells wiis i dont kno how you couldnt find a store that sells wii good luck finding a wii

Last edited:
The easiest way to get a Wii is usually through a service like Wiialerts or something similar. If you really just want to go local, you can check the advertising flyers for stores like Circuit City, Best Buy, etc.

Liguori said:
The easiest way to get a Wii is usually through a service like Wiialerts or something similar. If you really just want to go local, you can check the advertising flyers for stores like Circuit City, Best Buy, etc.

Flyers don't help at all. My local Toys R Us had a flyer come out launch day in the morning and the Wii's were sold out by 9 AM. Around the time the flyers announcing Wii availability were released.

The best thing to do is call then rush to the store ASAP. Also check everyday since stores always get surprise shipments.

Last edited:
Back