wii is winning console war

Yeah, but with all these shortages people may eventually lose interest. But let's hope this streak continues.

Think about it, PS3 has sold half the ammount of Xbox 360's

but has been out half as long, so its selling around about the same, and after its price drop it will sell even faster so it wont be to long till it outsells

how can people say that there is a console war when people have more than one game console? for example, i have a wii and a 360. in a war, you can fund both sides of the war... unless you're a rockefeller....

wii is targeting a wider audince so wii will outsell ps3 n 360

but do u think ps3 will catch up to 360?

lets hope that just means better games

Both VGchartz and Nexgenwars have unreliable sales figures. If you want the exact figures look up the NPD sales. They often supply their information to game magazines and websites. Even Game Developer(gamasutra.com), the official game industry magazine relies on NPD, and avoids VGchartz, and Wikipedia due to cooking numbers.

However Nintendo is winning this console war by massive amounts.

sagema the website you gave doesnt say anything about the number of consoles sold and there is no way the ps3 will catch up it is too far behind if the wii keeps selling like hotcakes it is sure to win

In what part of that paragraph do I mention the PS3? Read before you write. There are still many factors that will play out end of 2008. We'll have a better idea then.

i was making another point about the person who said the ps3 will catch up

Last edited:
i hope ps3 does outsell 360
isnt ps3 a more powerful machine
i hope bluray wins the media war too
besides i like ps3 controllers better
when i get a bluray player i will prolly get a ps3 just like a lot of other people when they finally get a hd tv
ps3 has a lot of potential is all im saying

Back