Wii Launch Titles What r u Gonna Buy?

there are SOOO many games that look to cool to miis out on eg: i just saw a trailer tony hawks and its looking RAD, excite truck.. loz. MP...
red steel looks ALRIGHT, i dont know what all the fuus about it is though. it seems to be looking worst and worst every time i see a preview bout it..

Sovieto said:
where have you seen that its built into the system........theres a start up disc included with the wii package, but nothing has been confirmed idk..

Zelda
Red Steel
Perhaps Excite Truck.
http://wii.nintendo.com/this link is for those who dont know that wii sports comes with the system
s8_c0aa32962c24f31.gif
and a pic to top it off, and it might not be "built in" to the system, but it wiil come wiith it

Last edited:
xxwiiwiifanxx said:
http://wii.nintendo.com/this link is for those who dont know that wii sports comes with the system
s8_c0aa32962c24f31.gif
and a pic to top it off, and it might not be "built in" to the system, but it wiil come wiith it

yah i know that lol, im talking about the Wii Sports being inside the Wii itself.

Sovieto said:
yah i know that lol, im talking about the Wii Sports being inside the Wii itself.
ya, my mistake, i didnt choose my words very well i guess-srry

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Must get game even if you havent played a zelda game before like myself)

Red Steel (A FPS for the Wii cant pass this up and swords!)

And il just have to wait for the other cool nintendo franchise's like Metroid Prime, Mario Galaxy and SSBB

I'ma Zelda fan to twilight princess is mandatory, besides that just red steel, nothin else is really grabbin my attn right now

Wii Sports (Actually I'd buy this if it wasn't a pack-in)

Maybe Zelda? I'm not sure, at 30 years young, if the same core mechanics (outside the controls) can keep me. If I get it, it would have to be for my 9yo daughter first. Then, if Dad likes it, I'd play it too, and wouldn't have wasted money. She says she wants it but I want her to see it in stores first.

Red Steel looks like a bomb, sorry. I've watched videos of how the sword combat works. Read: Hack repeatedly so the AI doesn't have a chance to do anything; disregard parrying because that'll just get you killed. Sad.

I'd love to see Bushido Blade (PSX) on the Wii. Google that, whoever doesn't know about it - Samurai combat where one hit with a katana kills.

Last edited:
Im definately grabbing LoZ:TP. I'm sure Ill also grab another Wii-mote and nunchuck along with Madden 07. Im excited for the Madden game, even though Im sure its not going to be a graphics powerhouse like PS3 and Xbox360. The Wii-mote is a huge selling point for that game imo.

I'm getting Twilight Princess and Far Cry Vengeance. Alos, I don't think Metroid Prime 3 is a launch title, TwilightPrince, but maybe that's just in the U.K.

Back