Wii Media Center X

Yea, music works perfectly fine. It links to your "My Music" folder on your pc, which you can find in the Start panel or "My Documents". Hope that helps.

orb did not work for me wouldnt even stream music on my comp....

my stupid f*cking net made me double post again ffs if anyway wants to flame me for double posting f*ck off i've had enough of you d*ckheads sh*t

Last edited:
Wii17 said:
orb did not work for me wouldnt even stream music on my comp....

my stupid f*cking net made me double post again ffs if anyway wants to flame me for double posting f*ck off i've had enough of you d*ckheads sh*t
3 minutes later, with different text? Riiiight...

umm i went away and internet explorer said it could not display the page so i clicked back and forgot what i typed so i wrote a new message when it went through both were there

Hey again. With orb, you DL and you install into your comp. THen you make an account and log onto it on your comp. At that point, you will see the orb thing on the taskbar in the right hand corner of the comp. Then, go to your Wii, log on the web, and go to www.mycast.orb.com and you login with the account you just made. On the top if you zoom you will see options like "My Pictures" and "My Videos" and such. Pictures and music stream fine for me but my movies just wont load, maybe because they are 1hr+ or something idk. Hope that works!

There is a link on the website that will take you to the registration part. There you make an account. Follow the instructions I posted previously and you will need to log onto the same site on the Wii itself using Opera Browser. So quick summary,
On the Computer:
1. Go to orb.com and DL the program
2. Register using the link provided on the website
3. Log onto it and you will see orb on the taskbar on bottom right of computer screen. (should be at mycast.orb.com)
4. Put music into "My Music" folders
On the Wii:
1. Log onto Opera Browser
2. Go to mycast.orb.com
3. Log on and at the top, you should see the options to see pictures, music, etc..

If you don't want orb to start up when you start your comp, right click on the icon in the taskbar and change the configurations. Everytime you want to stream from the comp to the Wii, you will need to load up orb. Orb also should work for any wifi devices. Hope that clears things up a bit. I'm still learning from it since I just got introduced.

Sorry, I meant with Media Center X. I'm on a Mac so unfortunately Orb is out of the question for me.

Back