Wii-mote charger revealed

pictures look crap but the charger looks good

how is the charger gona work if the wii uses battery

charger plugs into wii usb, joytech one is better, charger comes with rechargeable battery pack for the remote, google it

It dosen't look like this charger can handle a Wiimote with a scilicone cover on it, thats the main reason i would want a charger, so i don't have to keep peeling these covers off to replace the batteries. hopefully this is a early picture and it and it can handle them.

Why don't you just buy some rechargeable batteries they cost about £4 if you look well enough they usually give you 4 so when your first 2 run out you just change them. It's cheaper, I don't see why you need to dock your Wiimote

i'm sure gonna buy this when it comes out. does anyone know when they gonna release it?

They need to put a fancy blue light on it that stays on during charging to match the wii

Giia said:
i'm sure gonna buy this when it comes out. does anyone know when they gonna release it?

I read Jan. 26th. then i read Jan 22. :/ i guess some time this month but idk exact date

i bought a energizer 15 min battery charger with 4 batteries, its awsum, they last about 20 hours like regular batteries, if they die in the middle of ur game, pause, take a 15 min break, come right back! i will buy another 4 batteries next time i go to radioshack

Back