Wii Online, Fighting Online!!

Red-_-Steel

Hero Of Time
Nov 8, 2006
England, Sussex
Hi Guys

Im getting my Wii for Xmas. Saw it being delieverd today!
Im getting Zelda, Sports and Red Steel and maybe Call of Duty 3

I was wondering, how is the online play coming along?

Playing with other people on the internet, is it rly good? Like Xbox Live?

What can you do online with it? Thanks alot :D

Online play huh. I wouldn't mind fighting friends on the new smash brothers game u know a massive free-for-all. Of course I'll be Link. Can't wait to play online.

i think japan has online already, only game online that i know they have is pokemon battle revolution

mackiain said:
if they dont have it, they will be severally behind in the console wars

I don't think Nintendo is worried about falling behind in the console wars. They have created an enjoyable system that is more family and friend oriented. Online play would be a bonus, but I don't see it as a necessity for success.

superninja42 said:
I don't think Nintendo is worried about falling behind in the console wars. They have created an enjoyable system that is more family and friend oriented. Online play would be a bonus, but I don't see it as a necessity for success.

Online games are a massive success in any way you look at it. The ability to play your favorite games with your friends for me has always been priceless. The console already has built-in online capabilities, a whole part of the system is designed around that ( VC )

Not making games use those online features is just plain stupid. And we all know, nintendo =/= stupid. We will have online capable games, no doubt of it.

I'm hoping for online VC games but I'm probably dreaming. I just don't see the point in paying for some VC games unless some kind of new component has been added, and online play would be a huge plus.

I think another online game coming out would be Animal Crossing for the Wii, but yea, i agree it would be nice to have online play with some VC games that came out, but some of the games are still good even if they dont support the online play. Good news I think I remember reading somewhere though is that some devlepors might create new VC games just for the Wii, so the possibility of online play might still be open for that.

The Wii WILL have online play. Google Super Smash Bros. Brawl and you will find an article documenting an interview with one of the creators stating that the significant addition to Brawl is online play. It's coming, just be patient.

Along with smash bros., I also think Wii Sports would be amazing online. Boxing online...tennis would be fun too. Bowling too actually, haha. I guess it would all be great.

p2y2r7o said:
Along with smash bros., I also think Wii Sports would be amazing online. Boxing online...tennis would be fun too. Bowling too actually, haha. I guess it would all be great.

Yes that would be great at least ur thinking outside the box on this issue. So in general its a great idea but I doubt nintendo would put wii sports online.

The Legendary Knight commends you

Long live the Kingdom of Hyrule

Back