Wii or DS?

Hayz said:
I couldent choose. I love both. Wii is better for playing in the day. I always play my DS laying down before going to sleep.
thats where i do most of my handheld gaming too.

depends on what you want. DS is good for long car rides and Wii is good for at home use. save up and buy both, thats what i did.

Nintendocam said:
Yah, Pokeeeemonze.:crazy:
funny_cat_pictures_12.jpg

NEW super mario bros. and Super Mario 64 DS ain't that great... Easy to beat... Not much to do afterwards.. maybe play the minigames? But they get boring too.

Wii wins it for me (I have both). Just 'cause DS games I own (such as Mario 64 DS, Warioware Touched, New Super Mario Bros, and Mario Kart) which are really great games, don't have much replay value whatsoever once you've completed 'em, and Mario Kart gets boring, though has internet, but people cheat or leave making that suck. Whereas with the Wii, I'm pro on Wii Sports Tennis, and I'm still playing it 'cause its great fun, and theres gonna be so many great games to come (as well as ones already out) like Smooth Moves, Brawl, Galaxy, Sonic and the Secret Rings, Donkey Kong, and much much more!

Back