wii play

wiiwii

WiiChat Member
Oct 19, 2006
vancouver, canada
Wii Online Code
0730-0028-5418-6552
so what im wondering is why north america hasent heard anything about this game (release date, price, weather or not it will be with a remote). so what do u guys think why do u think north america is the only place that hasent been "told" about this game. also are any of you guys interested in this game? i know i really am

Last edited:
Heh, I don't think we europeans have any more info about the game itself but atleast I was able to preorder it.
Comes bundled with the wiimote and costs 56.90 €

I don't know if the game is any good but buying this pack along with a Nunchuk is only 3€ more than the Wiimote+Nunchuk.

There is some info on Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wii_Play
I think this pack sounds cool :)

Last edited:
yeah i know about that but that hasent been announced in north america yet so im wondering if we will even get the game. Or it might be that they havent said anything yet because since the launch date is earlier in north ameraica than elsweare the game isnot going to be ready for north american launch

i heard that North America arent getting it with the wiimote... but im not 100% sure

I would think they would have released some type of info on this already for North America. Unfortunatley, we are left in the dark. We do have more than enough good games to keep us busy... not to mention we get it a month earlier than most of you guys.

it'll probably be something that just ends up being sold here in N.A. at a lower price than anywhere else if we don't get the deal with the wii-mote, Nintendo most always tries to be fair all around to it's rather loyal followers...

Tanks - The player controls a tank with the Wii Remote; aims the cannon, bounces shells off walls, and blast opponents.

Like the old atari 2600/vcs game
most fun ie had multi wise on the old atari

Adds wii play on the list

Last edited:
Wii Play are just minigames, not sports games.

And there is some speculation that Wii Play will be the "big secret" on launch day. I sure how it's something better though. :)

People say the reason we haven't got much info is because it will come bundled with the Wii.

Homesrfan said:
Wii Play are just minigames, not sports games.

And there is some speculation that Wii Play will be the "big secret" on launch day. I sure how it's something better though. :)

People say the reason we haven't got much info is because it will come bundled with the Wii.
doesnt it come with billiards? thats a sport.

Equis: a secret on launch day there buddy, so no one knows really except Nintendo, we'll wait until launch day and see what it is, and if its Wii play that would be pretty tight!

yeah that would be great

darkprinny i think the game on the atari that your talking about (the one like the tank game in wii play) is called combat. that game came bundeled with my atari when i got it. I totaly agree that game is so much fun the way you could make the bullets turn after you shot....oh man good times.

I know
Its in my collection
but I allways called it tank
also got it on a retro pack someware played it with my netpews on hols once (laptop not full pc) good fun they liked it

Back