Wii Sports Box?

sinx said:
Where did you guys get the Wii game cases? Ebay?

Nintendo sells them. I oredered 10 and i have a label made from a user on CAG. I will make a couple cases for my freinds then sell the rest off for the cost of materials. I just couldnt justify spending $5 to ship 1 case when i could buy $10 and still pay $5 to Ship. This way its only about $2 a case for 10 cases oppossed to $6 for 1 case.

sorry eko or whatever but its kind of cheap for making people pay so much The Cover Project > Wii Sports (Wii) there you can download it for free i just had to change it to landscape print it out and then cut off the edges looks good

Vin'Omen said:
Nintendo sells them. I oredered 10 and i have a label made from a user on CAG. I will make a couple cases for my freinds then sell the rest off for the cost of materials. I just couldnt justify spending $5 to ship 1 case when i could buy $10 and still pay $5 to Ship. This way its only about $2 a case for 10 cases oppossed to $6 for 1 case.

Wow never saw a first party offer that, thats pretty damn cool. Thanks :) .

sinx said:
Wow never saw a first party offer that, thats pretty damn cool. Thanks :) .

they always sold first party stuff even for NES, SNES, N64, GC, DS, GBA. Ive ordered GC case and instruction manuals for gba and gc games that ive picked up used.

Last edited:
st0rmbrkr said:
sorry eko or whatever but its kind of cheap for making people pay so much The Cover Project > Wii Sports (Wii) there you can download it for free i just had to change it to landscape print it out and then cut off the edges looks good

Well i know when i sell mine they will be in nintendo brand cases with color photo paper inserts and the inserts i have look alot nicer than the one you provided. Mine looks as real as the other nintendo games i have. and i will sell just to cover the cost of buying supplies. Goto nintendo.com and buy 1 white case it is $6 after shipping. when you can buy a full color insert with nintendo case for the same price.

Whos being Cheap, Sure if you want a crappy inkjet printed insert in a black case go for it. Dont knock people for offering a service to those who want quality for a couple bucks. I wouldnt bought a case if i had known people were already selling them pre-made.

wow someone has sand in their ******. I used photo paper for the insert too and i just took a white case from a DVD i took from my sister and it is the same and looks just as good as the one in the pictures. So maybe you want to pay for one but you can at least try that.

don't bash her... not all of us have the time or resources to create a high-quality case like this ourselves.

eko said:
I dont know about you guys but it kind of irked me that they didnt include a dvd case with wii sports. Being that I am into graphics I figured I would make myself a box. Anyway it turned out really nice. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in one. If you are interested hit me up or post here, materials and shipping would make it about $6 bucks, if you want it shipped to canada its an extra 50 cents makeing it $6.50 shipped

wiisportsboxdemord8.jpg

post your image up on imageshack and ill save it and print my own off and shove it in a DVD case...

Cheers

TheRook

ToadIsDoingMagicMushrooms said:
I just made one for free! I found the insert for download on some site. Printed it on coated printer paper and got 3 white cases for free from Woolworths.

All it really cost me was a bit of ink!

how did you get em from woolies for free... was it a pocket transaction? :)

Back