Wii Sports: Skill Level Limit?

tonyr1988

WiiChat Member
Dec 12, 2006
Arkansas, United States
Wii Online Code
5915-3034-4885-8290
Is there a limit on how high your skill level can go? I'm assuming there is (since the computer's highest is 2000), but what is it?

I had assumed it was 2000, but today in tennis I hit 2017. Has anyone "maxed out" where, no matter how well you do, you can't earn anymore skill points?

I'm uber-curious about this, so I've been playing it...I'm at 2143 now, but if they score 30 points or more on me, I actually lose skill level points. If I win with them scoring 15 points, I make a couple points, and if it's a shutout, I make double-digits....

i was wondering about this as well. in tennis i'm 2162 i think, and i'm in the same scoring situation as you. i've got to win w/ them scoring 1 pnt or less. i think there will be a point where, even if you win without the opppnent scoring, you won't go up in skill level. soon my line on the skill graph is going to disapeer off the top of the screen!

peace,
J

If you win through a closeout and gain nothing, make sure to let me know what skill level you're at. I keep going "maybe it's 2050...okay, it's not...maybe it's 2100...okay, it's not...maybe it's...."

I wish they had different difficulty modes... I still can't get past that Nazi officer boss. :/

I think I'm at 2246 now, and I just finished a game where I won and they had gotten 15 points, and my skill level didn't go anywhere. So...I gotta be getting close. :p

If I win in a closeout game, I only gain like 7-8 points...

I know i’m ten years late but i’m at 2299 in tennis right now i started playing again

2307 points and only got 5 points for a closeout game

Last edited by a moderator:
Back