Wii Supply Going to Increase?

Hey good find. I hope they manufacture more so people that have been waiting for the Wii will have a better % chance of finding/buying one. This will also cost Nintendo a little bit more cash to manufacture more, it just depends on how much more. Let's wait and find out.

This mighten be good

If Nintendo keeps quanity low then the Wii will stay hot. Like Wal-Mart can sell 8 Wii's in a day which i've seen happen and a little boy missed the last one. If Wii are hard to get people get the idea there realy good and keep trying to buy. So in the long term, more Wii's, more demands, more interesting downloads and accesories.

They really need to ramp up production for the holiday season or they'll be harder to find than last year.

paintba||er said:
Eh, I don't really care either way since I already have one. Right now I can laugh at all the people that can't find one....that is unless they are laughing at me for having a console called a Wii....

Sadly for some reason I don't see them laughing at you for having a Wii paintballer. Well it depends who was laughing at you, the kids without the wii or the other ps3 fanboy's like yourself. They might laugh..and so I ask, do you laugh at yourself?

As for the shortages lasting into the Holiday season, that is a shame, other people should get to enjoy what we will during the holidays, like ssbb. So I hope they don't last that long.

CantGetAWii said:
Sadly for some reason I don't see them laughing at you for having a Wii paintballer. Well it depends who was laughing at you, the kids without the wii or the other ps3 fanboy's like yourself. They might laugh..and so I ask, do you laugh at yourself?

As for the shortages lasting into the Holiday season, that is a shame, other people should get to enjoy what we will during the holidays, like ssbb. So I hope they don't last that long.
Haha, I'm not a fanboy...

paintba||er said:

Haha, I'm not a fanboy...

Well we can debate about that all we want to, but whatever you say :lol:
I would laugh at myself if I were writing in Magenta.

my two friends still can't find a wii, so hopefully this is good news

how do you change your font so it's pernamently one color?

I feel bad for those poor people who can't find a Wii, It really is the best console of the three. I hate, in fact, I refuse to touch or play a game with the old controller, it seems so - what's the word - um.... Prehistoric.

If it has not started already I'm sure any new production deals are too late for this holiday season.

wiizorer said:
how do you change your font so it's pernamently one color?
The forum automatically detects how manly you are and adjusts the color accordingly.

Back