Wii 'tips n tricks'

15. In LOZ:TP if you keep it at the start screen for an extended period of time, it plays an extremely extended trailer that they didn't show to the general public which is pretty cool.

How long do you have to wait for this to happen? I haven't seen anything yet. Thanks

added # 18

18. In the Wii menus, turn your wrist and the hand cursor will also turn.

I just found and confirmed a little easter egg. I'm not sure if it's already known, but while your Wii is powered down you can press any button on your Wiimote and lights will flash. The number of lights flashing is the amount of charge left in your battery (1 is least charge, 4 is most charge)

Varelse said:
I just found and confirmed a little easter egg. I'm not sure if it's already known, but while your Wii is powered down you can press any button on your Wiimote and lights will flash. The number of lights flashing is the amount of charge left in your battery (1 is least charge, 4 is most charge)
now #19 :)

Heres #20:

In Wii Bowling, if you aim right to any lane near you, you can throw your ball there, but you won't hit any pins unless you aim right.

u sure that the nickname needs to be the console name that ppl put you in as?
because i just changed my console name and the firends i have that have me on thier list are still on there, though i did switch it back. i even sent out a message with the console name change, the wii didnt freak or anything

23. When you purchase a virtual console title and Mario runs across the screen, if you happen to get fire flower Mario, you can shoot fireballs with the A button. from IGN forums

Back