Wii to have better graphics than seen at e3?

Yeah, I think they were using a GC with a Wii Developer's Kit during the E3, so it isn't using the actual hardware it will be using when it comes out, so I suppose the graphics should be better.

bscap00007dl.jpg

Skootle said:
Yeah, I think they were using a GC with a Wii Developer's Kit during the E3, so it isn't using the actual hardware it will be using when it comes out, so I suppose the graphics should be better.

bscap00007dl.jpg

Better get scooby doo in on the case!

i cant see the graphics drammiticcly improving on what we saw on e3 but who cares the graphics were good

the water effects on zelda were amazing

As other's have said, I'm not hung up on the graphics, but if this is true, great. Though there was already massive speculation that the graphics would be better. The question is, how significantly better. I will note that when a rep graphics card company says that the focus is on game play, that may be an indication that the graphics wont be TONS and TONS better though. This just makes me all the more excited to be honest.

Last edited:
I recently read on, i think on ign.com that ther won;t be as a significant gap as they previously had thought.

Nice pic there mate - does look alot like the GC but i reckon they were using it as a prototype wii at the E3 demo.

Graphics dont really matter that much to me as I reckon the GC graphics good enough for me! When I played metroid prime I thought the graphics were alot better than the ones I saw for the PS2 and XBOX - maybe they used something like anti aliasing to blur the polygons together. But hell yeah they're great graphics esp the ones on Metroid series.

By the way does ne1 have a download link to the Wii E3 demo day 2 movie clip? Ive seen day 1 but not day 2.

Cheers Stuart

What is more important than the jump in graphics from E3 to release in the jump in graphics from the Wii's release to 2 or 3 years down the road. Everyone should be on the look out for games that really push the graphical limits of the Wii in the future.

wow!

ofg couse they ahve better graphics u noob
they where game cubes in discuise!!!

thats the rumor but nintendo didnt confirm it. And im not a noob in any way.

Back