Status
Not open for further replies.

LordMajora

WiiChat Member
Jun 19, 2013
Tennessee
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
Hooray, another port for the Wii U that was released over a damn year ago!
I can already predict this one: The developers and publishers will complain after it has been release, because it didn’t sell well, then shy away from the Wii U.

The retards (referring to the devs and publishers) fail to realize that they’re porting a game that’s already for the PC, Ps3 and Xbox360. Do they honestly think it’ll sell well, and who would buy the same game? Most people already own it for PC and other platforms. I don’t give a **** what they put in it, or how remastered and revamped it is, it’s not going to happen. I know Nintendo isn't going to dominate this gen, but they certainly can do better than this.

I just noticed there is a another thread regarding to this, so, close this one, moderators. Nonetheless, I expressed my opinion on it. -.-

Last edited:
Hooray, another port for the Wii U that was released over a damn year ago!
I can already predict this one: The developers and publishers will complain after it has been release, because it didn’t sell well, then shy away from the Wii U.

The retards (referring to the devs and publishers) fail to realize that they’re porting a game that’s already for the PC, Ps3 and Xbox360. Do they honestly think it’ll sell well, and who would buy the same game? Most people already own it for PC and other platforms. I don’t give a **** what they put in it, or how remastered and revamped it is, it’s not going to happen. I know Nintendo isn't going to dominate this gen, but they certainly can do better than this.

I just noticed there is a another thread regarding to this, so, close this one, moderators. Nonetheless, I expressed my opinion on it. -.-

i still think the wiiu can dominate this gen... but i'll know for sure by feb next year...

as for dues ex directors cut...its no longer only for the wiiU....they are releasing it to all consoles. so if it flops...it will flop everywhere...not just wiiU.
look at RE revelations...released an all systems and flopped on all of them.why? because they are selling the game almost full price.

Ubisoft has already demonstrated moronic tendencies such as this: complainin' that the AC:III community on Wii U is smaller, even though they released the Wii U version a bloody month late, and then abandonin' said community, refusin' to patch any serious glitches. If game developers pull such bullshit, they damn-well know it's their own fault in the first place/their whinning is unwarranted.

newayz thred closed lawl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back