Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director’s Cut Coming to Wii U

Maura

Super Moderator
Jul 7, 2011
UK
[FONT=&amp]
maura-albums-news-4-picture10940-deus-ex-human-revolutions.JPG

More fantastic news for Wii U owners today with the announcement from Square Enix Europe that the Director’s Cut of Deus Ex: Human Revolution will be released exclusively on the Wii U in the near future. According to Square Enix, this Wii U version is the definitive version of the acclaimed action-RPG, and will offer a variety of Wii U GamePad features, such as touch-screen hacking, interactive map editing, augmented sniping, grenade throwbacks, and many other neural hub enhancements. As well as in-depth Miiverse integration, the Director’s Cut also offers access to developer commentaries and in-game guides. And that’s not all, with Tong’s Rescue mission and the complete Missing Link chapter being integrated seamlessly into the Director’s Cut narrative flow. Other improvements for the Wii U version include overhauled boss fights, refined game balance and combat, enhanced AI, and lush visual improvements, all adding up to the best version of the game to date. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]In Deus Ex: Human Revolution, the year is 2027, a time of innovative neuroprosthetics, but also a time of chaos, conspiracy, and social inequality. You play as Adam Jensen, who has been cybernetically augmented against his will, and becomes embroiled in a global plot. The game offers the player many different ways to play, providing an immersive experience where every gameplay choice has lasting consequences. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Source:[/FONT] Square Enix Europe

"Old men running the world."

Great to see Deus Ex coming to a Nintendo console. It even comes with the darn DLC. Hopefully, "best version" means the load screens will be much shorter now. Human Revolution may not be the best game, but it was good enough.

Yes, I agree! I'm a huge fan of the Deus Ex series, so it's great to hear that the Wii U version might actually be the best version of this particular installment, which up until now most people seemed to be disappointed with. Apparently they have fixed all the problems with the other console versions with the Wii U Director's Cut, which is so cool!

"Old men running the world."

Great to see Deus Ex coming to a Nintendo console. It even comes with the darn DLC. Hopefully, "best version" means the load screens will be much shorter now. Human Revolution may not be the best game, but it was good enough.

Never played a Deus Ex game (dunt hurt me plz), so perhaps I'd be interested in this. Though I'm sure I'd buy it used lol.

Never played a Deus Ex game (dunt hurt me plz), so perhaps I'd be interested in this. Though I'm sure I'd buy it used lol.

The first one and HR are different enough to where they are separate experiences. Either way, you have other higher game priorities, Karpmod.

First one >All

HR dont feel like a Deus EX game as you are forced to use stealth and its not as openended.
Its not worth all the prase it gets.
Also
Porting a game thats a few years old and can be gotten in lots of bargain bins?

Back