Can everyone please stop ranting about wii u

Yoshi25

WiiChat Member
Dec 18, 2012
England
i would like to take this time to have a rant about all the threads saying will the wii u fail or succeed or wii u is doomed and the wii u is not powerfull enough and i have done some research on things

firstly i am gonna say stop to everyone cause if certain people take the time to read up about the wii u firstly its not doomed at all yes the games are taking there time to be released ok fair but what got look at the wii u has had a head start over the other consoles at least a year head start and with the games that are coming out dont think badly of the wii u ok by the time the other two console powerhouse come round the wii u will have a year head start on things and a good libery of games so everyone think positive on the wii u >

secondly yes the wii u is powerfull enough to run games like battlefield 4 etc and the reason i say this is because shadows of the eternal is coming to wii u and that game is run on cryengine 3 a engine better than frost bite 3 engine so anyone thinking wii u aint powerfull enough to run top games think again cause wii u is very powerfull

thirdly the reason third party titles aint backing wii u at the moment is cause they dont wanna admit the wii u is good enough for there titles yes it is as for ea they can go suck a duck all cause nintendo did not let them run the origin server one of the worst run servers in the world do you blame nintendo no i dont and if ea wanna play like that then watch them run later saying sorry here are a few titles for you lol you will see from the titles like shadows of the eternal etc that wii u can run top engine games such as battlefield 4 and dragon age 3 other partys need to stop having a hissy fit and start backing wii u cause nintendo might make everyone eat there own words yet

fourthy look at wii u game line up to be released

shadows of eternal
mario kart u
3d mario u
super smash bros u
metal gear rising revengence
zelda hd u
xenoblade 2
monster hunter 4 possibillity
new pokemon game still researching this game
resident evil revilations
rayman legends
yoshi yarn
sniper ghost warrior 2
bayonetta 2
dragon quest x
zelda wind waker hd
new metroid prime game
pikman 3

• Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut (May 7, Square-Enix)
  • LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Spring, WBIE)
  • Resident Evil: Revelations (May 21, Capcom)
  • Ducktales: Remastered (Summer, Capcom)
  • Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara (Summer, Capcom)
  • Fast & Furious: Showdown (May 21, Activision)
  • Sniper Elite V2 (May 21, 505 Games)
  • Mutant Mudds Deluxe (First-half 2013, Renegade Kid)
  • Spin the Bottle (Summer, Knapnock Games)
  • Scram the Kitty and his Buddy on the Rails (Late 2013, Dakko Dakko)
and a few of the games i have mentioned have an epic following and people would just buy a wii u to play that game these are all game in the pipeline so please dont get down about the wii u yet

hope to hear your views

Can I have a bit of caps?

WiiU lineup, ports, HD remasters and more games with Marios name in the title

Can I have a bit of caps?

WiiU lineup, ports, HD remasters and more games with Marios name in the title
whats the difference between wiiU's line up and the upcoming ps3/360 lineup?

they are getting madden,fifa,call of duty, just like every year also..

I cant say as I have yet to see anything of any real interest in any of them

No.

Im an all rounder, ive seen everything and each year less games hold my interest

Wii, 360, PS3......soon

Do yourself a favor. DON'T ASK WHAT RETRO CONSOLES I HAVE!!

Back