wii u fail or succeed you decide :)

THEN WHY THE **** DIDN'T YA MAKE IT'S RHETORICAL NATURE OBVIOUS WFGINVFGIDRGENHIHJ

Speakin' of, that's rhetorical. Respond and you're banned.

tumblr_inline_mgr3y34DbL1rxafd8.png

Last edited:
O.T.
The question i feel isnt will WiiU fail? Its more what can WiiU do to succeed.
We know Nintendo rule in terms of First party title and Innovation and handhelds, but hardware has been a issue
For the big N, hopefully WiiU updates can help with system features and software like DLC and online etc

^Wiiu HAS NO GAEM!

the Vita has more exclusives than the WiiU

Heck even the 32X has more

honestly i think the wii u is a very interesting system, will it fail or succeed honestly only time will tell. it has alot of potential but so did the orginal wii. if nintendo plays there cards right and focuses more on online capabilites and more 3rd party support the wii u will be ok. think about it the better graphics card is there with the innovation of the wiimote and gamepad.

depends...
the games that made the wii a success were wii sports, mario kart, new super mario bros, wiifit, just dance, smash bros, mario galaxy,wii play, wii party.
only 2 of these have been released...just dance and new super mario bros.....theres still many games left in the arsenal.

A friend said to me that if I really loved Nintendo as much as I claim, then I would have already gotten WiiU no matter the price or games.

Well, some people (women, hippies, etc) no doubt base their purchases on love, but not me.

The moment Nintendo makes a proper Pokemon game fro WiiU, then I might get their new wonder console. Not before.
-But alas, this far nintendo has not shown much originality on the game lineup...
And since they did not manage to make a single decent pokemon game for Wii, I doubt they have the capacity to do so for WiiU.

I do not rate consoles by graphics, but by games on offer. This far I'm not impressed.

Then you'll be happy t' know Ninty hasn't actually released a single game yet. Well, with the exception of Ninty Land, which is indeed a surprisingly great game... albeit a party game. But yeah, look forward t' gettin' your Wii U in a year or so.

Well, some people (women) no doubt base their purchases on love

wooooooooooow

nope, for europe its november for arrival of ps4 and xbox the one, by that time wiiu will be half price,

since wiiu is getting same 3rd party games as ps3 and xbox360, petty sure wiiu will have same 3rd party games as ps4 and xbox the one

xbox the one and ps4 are not backward compatible for their previous consoles while wiiu is backward compatible aslo play wii games, ps4 cant play ps3 discs, xbox the one cant play xbox360 games discs, plus games will more expensive the wiiu games

and games nintendo always avantage of games and virtual console will getting n64 games, gba games, gamecube games, sega games,

and plenty of growup games

families buy nintendo games they will have big variety of kids games and family games

Back