Wii Fear U

4db2b51c798dd_o.jpg
No dude... just no. You're WAY off. Ninrendo is not, in any distant future, gonna get rid of THEIR MOST SUCCESFUL FRANCHISES for the sake of 2d. And if they did, Mario games would be unaffected.

I'm walkin' on sunshine, oh-oh-oh-oh.~♪

Your favorite Karp Mod was here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my god... looking back at these posts makes me realize I'm part of Modest Mouse's "Missed The Boat" song. The whole point I was trying to make at the time was that I'm not a hater, I'm just fed up with the choices that I have. I feel there is not a single option that works for me as it does for many of you. I feel that if I continue with a new console they're are going to continue to burn a whole in my pocket, except now it is a permanent one and I'm not going to resew it until I'm able to manage the flames (what they burn me with or I'm able to afford their options).

Last edited:
The Wii U will continue the early success of The Wii!!! People had reservations about the Wii and it became a hit. Same thing seems to be happening for the 3DS. I got my 3DS and my Wii and a co-worker of mine is still giving me grief over owning "kiddie" consoles! I think it's rubbish. Both systems have enough mature and teen rated games to make them quite balanced. Last as long as Nintendo fins a way for us to port over all our Virtual console, Wii Ware, and Wii memory data I'll be happy since it can play Wii games that should mean that we can transfer the save data, GAME ON!!

Back