Wii U Stickmodes collection

Yes, as you say my friend those games are on ps3/xbox360/xbone/ps4. So, why you preffer buy those games on other consoles than the Wii U that offers far better features and off course better experiences, take for example Call of Duty Ghost. I like to play this game with the Wiimote, because it's best for shooters and FPS games. Something that you can't enjoy on other consoles even the xbone with kinect 2 can't match. Something that I would like Nintendo include is the voice commands through the WiiU gamepad speaker, so I can say Wii U turn-on, Wii U open Miiverse, open the internet browser,etc....

The U has inferior graphics, and in the case of certain games, inferior online. AC:III's multiplayer blatantly refused to work half the time 'til Ubisoft gave in and fixed the issues that they had already handled for 360 and PS3 a year prior.

Point bein': no, the U is not inherently the best console this gen, nor are it's exclusives/ports. It's all relative to specifics.

Hi, now I'll show you my new additions to my collection this holiday season. Check this out!!

View attachment 11431 View attachment 11432 View attachment 11433

With those games you'll enjoy the best holidays, even better than buy a PS4 or a XboxOne. Who says that the Wii U doesn't have enough good games this season!!
i had deus ex but i sold it... i just suck at stealth games...
but i really like metal gear solid...its wierd.

also...im sick of batman lol
ill get the next one if you can use the batmobile and batwing like GTA

also dont mind Dbloke....he has no idea what hes talking about. lol

also dont mind dbloke....he has no idea what hes talking about. Lol

BY MY MIGHTY GAME SHELFS THAT MOST GAMERS DROOL AT (The ones that dont are generally idiots)

Hey Hardcore gamers I'm back!!

Now, everybody can buy those games. The mayority of them are a lower price or below $20. So, is not excuse (people) to not get them, just try them and you will find that are good games. Many people say many complaints, but they speak first and don't play the games. How to talk about a game without played it?....uhmm.....

Now, everybody can buy those games. The mayority of them are a lower price or below $20. So, is not excuse (people) to not get them, just try them and you will find that are good games. Many people say many complaints, but they speak first and don't play the games. How to talk about a game without played it?....uhmm.....

You think that people will pay $20 for a game from lasrt year

badnewsbarrett-png.2170

Back