More third party Wii U Pro controllers revealed

hybrid -x1

~graceful assassin~
Sep 14, 2010
Shooting Star Suimmit
Wii Online Code
1000-2000-3000-4000
Yesterday we showed an interesting third party Wii U Pro controller, made to resemble the classic SNES controller — at least a part of it. Now we’ve got photos of not just one, but 5 different Wii U Pro controller designs from the still-unknown manufacturer. According to rumors, these controllers will retail at $35, which is $15 cheaper than the official controller from Nintendo. On top of that, the third party Pro controllers are also compatible with Wii games, which the official one from Nintendo is not.

The new third party Wii U Pro controllers are shown in 5 different flavors, including the previously mentioned SNES one. Would you prefer one of these instead of the official controller from Nintendo? Let us know in the comments section!

wii-u-pro-controllers.jpg

Source: WiiUDaily

Last edited:
Hybrid.
I have to say, as much as loved the snes controller.
This just looks a bit silly imo.

SOME of these third party controllers look bad ass but....will they FUNCTION and LAST? That's the question....but only time will tell I guess.

whoawhoawhoawut

They're backwards compatible with Wii games (ohai Brawl), and cost LESS than the official Pro? So long as I don't have t' buy MadCatz and other brands aren't flimsy pieces'a garbage, I'm ****in' sold. :lol:

Back