SNES Themed Wii U Pro Controller Coming

hybrid -x1

~graceful assassin~
Sep 14, 2010
Shooting Star Suimmit
Wii Online Code
1000-2000-3000-4000
Australian games retailer EB Games has listed a new variant of the Wii U Pro Controller on its site. This ‘SNES Version’ of the Pro Controller essentially looks like it has the iconic Super Nintendo controller embedded beneath the dual analogue sticks.

Wii-U-SNES-Controller-610x326.jpg

It’s a great concept, but be warned - it’s not coming from Nintendo itself. This is third party, people, and we know very little about it, so you may want to check out the build quality before pre-ordering one. EB has the controller listed for AUD $48 (USD $49), which is about $30 less than the estimated price for the real Pro Controller.

It's down for release on November 30 – the same date the Wii U goes on sale in Australia. No word yet on whether other retailers will also be stocking it.

Source: IGN

^^^^^^^
lol'd

It's a third party control so what do ya expect?
I'm pretty sure the blasted thing is gonna break down within months like any other third party controller does.

Last edited:
Ive used some really good looking third party ones, ok not current gen ones

I'm still waitin' for any third party controllers t' be up to snuff with my trusty Wavebird GC Wireless. Would'a lasted longer than my 1st party, older GC controller if I would'a used 'em equally. :lol:

I'm still waitin' for any third party controllers t' be up to snuff with my trusty Wavebird GC Wireless. Would'a lasted longer than my 1st party, older GC controller if I would'a used 'em equally. :lol:

I agree, I preffer a third party pro controller like this:

TP pro controller.jpg

With the sticks in the botton like the ps3 dualshock controller, more ergonomic and comfortable...

Back