Wii U quality issues rumor

stickmode

WiiChat Member
Feb 4, 2009
Hello, at Gamescom is reported some rumors about the quality of the Wii U Dev Kits. There some problems like games crashing, the controller lagging and of course the overheating issue that I most concerned. Remember that Nintendo has enormous experience in console quality design over the years, but this is the first time they develop a nextgen console. Is normal that they faced overheating problems like the xbox360 and ps3 got in the past. I suggest that Nintendo include a WATERCOOLING like system for the CPU and GPU to avoid the overheating. If not I believe that we will get the Yellow light of dead or the Red light of dead months after the Wii U launch, this could be a huge headache for Nintendo and the RMA team. So, be prepared to refurbish your console after 3 or 4 months of use.

^ lol

Figures it wouldn't be all good news... This certainly dampens my spirits hearin' 'bout an overheating issue. =/ 'Least they have some time to tackle it. I sincerely hope they delay launch rather than throw out a defective product if it comes down to a lack of time to fix said issues. While I probably won't buy one at launch and don't have to worry 'bout at-launch issues, a lot of gamers will.

Next gen systems have been round for years.

Already called it shite from the start and that seems to becoming true

Back