Wii wifi games>Xbox live

Luke774

Luke
Jan 3, 2007
Wisconsin
Wii Online Code
7645-9586-7536-1429
Ok, so nintendo is goin to pull a "safe" move here and have their online games require friend codes, so you pretty much cant play with any random person you want at any time. It sucks! So im going to have a poll. If you like the idea of friend codes, say yes, if not, say no, then under your answer enter the # of yes and no from the amount from the poster above you with your vote added. (like this)

do you think that friend codes is a good idea?
NO!!!
Yes-0
No-1

Keep the chain runnin!

Last edited:
lol! you made the title wrong. if you think nintendos idea is stupid then it should look like this - wii wifi < xbox live. meaning xbox live is GREATER THAN wii wifi.

dude boy said:
i have nothing against it i think its a perfectly good idea

but hey thats just me

yes-1

no-3

this is not looking good time to hide

dude what are you talking making as type friend codes just to play people online is stupid if this is the case im going to be pissed

play against anyone. if you have slots for only 100 people to add, majority of them wont be on, minority of those on wont have the game etc etc.

Let's start guessing what it will be like?

Chat Room, friend's list, hosting features, joining games, and a direct connection to the VC store. Probably a set up like Battlenet. Nintendo's weakness has always been online games. They need this to stay victorious in the console wars.

Yeah lol, battle.net setup would be good even. i just hope they will have headsets or somethin

they never said friend codes will be for all games >.>
i doubt itll be used for games like blazing angels which is 2-16 players.

if need be they will change it.

i like friend codes for messaging etc, as long as nintendo doesnt rely on them. id rather play with people ive added then spammy asses like on xbox live.

Back