wii won't read CD after dog knocked it over...help!

dog_kick.JPG

Lol, nice one.

Erm.. try things like resetting and unplugging and all that jazz, if not tell Ninty, should give ya a new one with the warranty.

might just be something easy knocked loose. but knocked loose means a fall, so you might be screwed. but you should try to send it in, worst that can happen is they wont fix it.

tell them you just recived it as an bday gift (unless you registered the unit!), and say that its just not reading. You took it back to the store but they dont have any stock and none planned and ask if they can replace it under warranty.

that way it looks like the box was knocked during delivery or somthing lol.

neutron2k said:
tell them you just recived it as an bday gift (unless you registered the unit!), and say that its just not reading. You took it back to the store but they dont have any stock and none planned and ask if they can replace it under warranty.

that way it looks like the box was knocked during delivery or somthing lol.

lol i used to get so many returns back in the day at radioshack with people who did that! cleaver as all hell.

never bothered me though cause it was never my return :D

god i hated retail though! thank god i dont do it anymore!!!!:thumbsup:

Seibar said:
might just be something easy knocked loose. but knocked loose means a fall, so you might be screwed. but you should try to send it in, worst that can happen is they wont fix it.

Or charge a fee.

Nintendo is known for their EXTREMELY good costumer support. They will repair it or send a replacement.

My Wii is starting to make weird noises and won't always star the disks after I select the channel. Nothing huge, but I'm thinking about calling them about it.

No worries friend... just tell Nini whats wrong leave out the dog and vuala...

ohh and next time put an electric fence around it :thumbsup:

yeah man, i know how you feel, not that my dog knocked down my wii, but theyve done very similar things in the past. thats why i always keep the door to my room shut, too many valuables on the floor.

Back