Wii Zapper n Links crossbow training PRICE

daviduk200

The XBOX 360 Guy
Jul 18, 2007
Scotland
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
well i thought this was gonna be a hell of a lot dearer than it is.

take a look at this quote form th official nintendo of europe site.

Utilising the innovative Wii Zapper allows players to take aim and fully immerse themselves into the game in a completely new way! So, make sure you’re first in line when the Wii Zapper + Link’s Crossbow Training launches across Europe on 7 December at an estimated retail price of around £20 / €30.

I know its just estimated but This usuall is the price it ends up being, give or take a few Quid.

anyway so thats

£20 in Uk
30 In Europe

and in america £20 = $40

but you will probably only be charged $30-$35, because You are LUCKY yet many of you still complain

anyway hope this hasnt already been posted soz if it has

its already been confirmed for america that it is only $20. how about canada? anyone know that?

thas said:
its already been confirmed for america that it is only $20. how about canada? anyone know that?

WHAT !!!!

America gets it for only $20.

are you sure? does it come as the bundle?

u 100% positive?

i mean thats Exactly half of our price, thats £10 thats bloody unfair if it is. omg NINTEDO cant Do this to us in UK

they give americans everything first, then they give them it cheaper.

and now giving them this for HALF our price, ***K that man, nintendo have crossed the line

i am officially PISSED

yes im positive its $20. your price might be the same. your site said it was an estimate. and yes it is the bundle: links crossbow training+wiizapper

yea man, wiki it its ben there for quite some time now
i think its a great price, i think links cb training is gonna be a small game like wiisports

i doubt in uk we would ever get a game for 10£ never mind and accesory. and then even more a BUNDLE, nah doubt it

its all because USA has a huge market. Canada gets some of the perks that USA gets too.

All you have to do is go look at nintendo press vids and every time reggie says its going to retail game and zapper at 19.99 us dollars., plus the official wii wheel is going to come with mario kart free of charge.

what's stupid though is if u want two wii zappers then you get two link's crossbow training -_-

if it was $40 here there is no way i'd buy it, but for 20 im definitely getting it for MOH2....and phillepino i think they're packing the wiizapper with RE umbrella chronicles so you could get it with both instead of getting 2 of the same game

thas said:
its all because USA has a huge market. Canada gets some of the perks that USA gets too.

that makes sense. still sucks for europeans though :/

Well i think the US has double the gaming market compared to Europe, WII console sales included(not seen recent figures but thats what its normally about) patent laws, advertising, licensing, age certification, legal mumbo jumbo costs a damn site more in Europe to get a game/hardware on the market, plus the diminished target audience - thats why its always more expensive then US and Japan even!

Still bites though

Es

I personally think that £20.00 for both the Zapper and the game is a very good deal indeed. I was actually expecting it to be priced a lot higher than that. Anyway, thanks for the info.

yeah i still think £20.00 is a great price, and its a hell of a lot cheaper than i expected, but im dissapointed USA get it for half the price.

also gaming market in uk is also very large,

1.5 millions wii sales Approx in uk, and considering wii has sole like 13 million and the percentage of populationg that live in UK, thats a lot

Back