An ancient one, banner of over a thousand acunts
Staff member
May 30, 2006
Super Mancyland
Wii Online Code
8041-7231-3447-6164
A bit strange the things that get made -
link
From the depths of internet chatter, a physical Wii60 is born from Se2 Labs. However, it's really called the ITC One and it's more than just two consoles shoved in a box. The home theater in a rectangular prism includes an iPod dock, HD personal video recorder, ICEpower amplifiers and Bryon Digital Surround Processor. All the technology put into the unit brings the price to $25,000 or about 41 separate Wii60s* ($250 for a Wii and $350 for an Xbox 360 Premium). That pretty much puts the device out of the price range for the average household.

Surely, at that price range they could have thrown a PlayStation 3 as a Blu-ray disc player instead. I asked the CEO of Se2 Labs, Michael Pyle, why not. “The PlayStation 3 is not as user friendly and it doesn’t have access to a Windows Media Center.” Ah, got it. The next question in my mind was would Se2 Labs ever make an all-in-one entertainment pack with a PS3 and he responded with, “probably not.” But, why add the Wii? “It fit in there so we figured, why not?” I suppose that is a fair answer. Unfortunately, anyone who drops 25 grand on the ITC One won’t be able to play Gamecube games or DDR: Hottest Party since there is no way to remove the Wii and expose the Gamecube ports. I was also told people who bought the system didn’t really care about the loss of backwards compatibility anyways.

25 grand
Then you get the rrod

Wow, That thing looks like one big hunk of plastic. No thanks! Where the hell would you put that thing. I like consoles cause they are compact. That things a monster.

Wow, $25,000 for a media setup...seems like a lot, even for what you are getting. I don't think it looks very well made either, but that's just my 2 cents.

like someone else posted on that site, for 25 g's, it could've been a lot cooler, for crying out loud you could've added a brand new KIA to the thing and still profitted at that price tag...

So they built a shelving unit, and basically glued the components to it?

I'm assuming all of the rich people that bought this eyesore inherited their money, lol.

was it a cool idea? yeah, i guess.
was it done well? no, not overly.
is the price even close to what it should be? no, not even anywhere near the realm of a decent price.
i know it took some man hours to develop and make, but seriously, there's maybe $1500 worth of electronics, maybe $500 in material. so at lets say $75 per hour for labor, that means they're charging for over 300 hours of labor. if it took someone that long to make that then they're horrible fabricators...

the prices i mentioned are probably overkill actually but i didn't do a real calculation, just an educated guess, so i gave them the benefit of the doubt for the amount it cost in materials and labor per hour.

someone give me $25,000 and i promise to make you something way sweeter than that!!!

i'm not even kidding

For $25k I will personally custom build a superior setup into the wall of your house! So the only things on display will be the disc slots, a few controls and the TV

Back