Wiikly Update 11/24/07

Well ill go for Donkey Kong Country 3 for me, thats a really good game to download right there and its one of my favorite games too.

Well i hope we get something good and i mean something good on New Years Eve on the 31st!

i have the same question as someone else did -- is DK3 any good? better than 1 or 2?

i love these wiikly updates. =]

Bigjake52 said:
nintendo Fuc*ed up big time. crap games

gtfo6kx6.gif

Roling thunder 2 is a damn fine game

Conan the Librarian said:
How dare you!.......I'll admit, it doesnt seem like a Christmas bonanza or anything, and the game I wanted already came out in Europe.

If you guys didnt get the big title you wanted, well, sorry.....better luck next time....

If you guys were expecting wii points or something for free.......then.....shame on you.

Can we be mates? seriously?

No ****. Donkey Kong 3?

Sick update.

What is your problem your backing up nintendo and why would i want some gay points. i gave up on the wii long ago
no havs good video gaming now a day

How dare you!.......I'll admit, it doesnt seem like a Christmas bonanza or anything, and the game I wanted already came out in Europe.

If you guys didnt get the big title you wanted, well, sorry.....better luck next time....

If you guys were expecting wii points or something for free.......then.....shame on you.

Bigjake52 said:
What is your problem your backing up nintendo and why would i want some gay points. i gave up on the wii long ago
no havs good video gaming now a day

you is a tard

I'm sorry I didnt put enough smile emoticons and lols after my "how dare you" for you to see I dont wish death upon you.

why would you want points? b/c they = money.

Eddienoteddy said:
he wrote 11/24

Sorry I messed up on the date but who cares they all knew what i meant!

JUST WANDERING IF ANYONE HAS INFORMATION ABOUT THE EVERYBODY'S NINTENDO CHANNEL COMMING OUT TODAY OR TOMMORROW!

you is a tard

God WTF it's Your a retard dumba**

Nintendo is geting badder very day. i think i may sell me wii and get a xbox

Bigjake52 said:
God WTF it's Your a retard dumba**

Nintendo is geting badder very day. i think i may sell me wii and get a xbox

I think he was using bad grammer to add a bit comedy to his insult....(also badder isnt a word, and [im going to sell me Wii] wtf?)

Anyways its like 7 'o clock and I have yet to see an update. Are you guys yanking my chain?, pulling my leg?, being rumor spreading noobs? Let me know on that. Ill go check my Shop Channel real quick.

Edit: I got the update finally :)

Last edited:
If you hate Nintendo so much, why are you posting on a Nintendo fan site? As for the updates, I've never played any of those, so it looks like i'll be saving my points until next week...

Just Downloaded DK Country 3. And its the shiz-nit. Just as good as the SNES and GBA versions. A well 800 pts spent.

Back