WiiSports II Concept

Cleofis336

WiiChat Member
Jan 4, 2008
Wii Online Code
8338-4834-9712-3757
So, I'm pretty sure its in development for release sometime in the future and was thinking what would be inclusive in the game. If you had any say-so, what games/features would you give it?

Me personally, I'd say for the sports have Volleyball, Football, Basketball, Frisbee, and/or Dodgeball.

Training Events.
Volleyball - Serving It Up, Spiking It Down, & Hot Potato
Football - Target Practice, Spiral Control, & Recieving
Basketball - H-o-r-s-e, Dribbling, and some type of passing event
Frisbee - Disc Control (like throwing the disc between some posts), Disc Distance, Target Practice
Dodgeball - Target Practice, Dodging (like the boxing training event where the trainer throws balls at you in WiiSports), & PowerThrows

Oh and cant forget some type of online feature to play people.

you know those are some pretty good ideas but I don't think they are making a new wii sports anytime soon

i believe Wii Sports 2 is a rumor, hasn't been officially confirmed.

although those are good ideas, there's no need for football, Madden is enough

I'm pretty sure that Wii Sports 2 is basically a myth so don't even try buddy.:)

Wii Sports 2 is definitely on its way. I would be surprised if we don't see it by 2009. I'm not sure what sports they will add (I'm pretty confident they'll add some) but some of the ones you listed are pretty likely.

Those are some good ideas man.

No idea if it will happen, but great ideas.
That'd be cool if they had hockey too. Like shoot outs, you can control goalier or player.

Soccer would be a nice edition too thing is >.> doubt you can play that with your hands unless of course you are the goalie. But it of course has to be online, that would make it worth getting.

wii sports 2 isn't coming out any time soon. probably not even in 2009. satoru iwata even said that they don't have plans on making another one.

LiquidD said:
wii sports 2 isn't coming out any time soon. probably not even in 2009. satoru iwata even said that they don't have plans on making another one.
no he said that its not closing the doors totally but its deff wont be coming out any soon

He said it wasn't coming out soon in mid 2007. And 2 and a half years later (Saying the game comes out in late 2009) wouldn't qualify as "soon". At least not to me anyway...

nic7 said:
He said it wasn't coming out soon in mid 2007. And 2 and a half years later (Saying the game comes out in late 2009) wouldn't qualify as "soon". At least not to me anyway...
Who is this "He" and when did "He" say it?... Lol I'm sitting here all confused...:eek:ut:

Back