will the internet channel evr have...

Ok what would be the point of this Copy&Paste there really is no essential need to have it the Wii wasnt built for the internet go on your computer for copy and paste...

well some people dont have a computer, and plus it would make the internet easier to use. I dont see why they wouldn't in the future.

the internet channel is not for things like that its just for fast browsing

The internet is just for browsing, updates and simple features like Java. It will never be like Internet Explorer or Netscape. Not whilst it is based on Oprea anyway!

Who know what will happen in the future though..

well in my case I dont have a computer and where i live, wi-fi is free.

Ok heres a question for yall: if the opera browser is made for fast browsing why would they add keyboard support? You can browse just as fast with a wiimote.

Last edited:
craigkillercraig said:
well in my case I dont have a computer and where i live, wi-fi is free.

Ok heres a question for yall: if the opera browser is made for fast browsing why would they add keyboard support? You can browse just as fast with a wiimote.

Ya but it's a lot easier to type with a keyboard, typing with the wiimote is like using a mouse, I find it annoying but then again using a keyboard is easy for me.

xVendettax said:
Who doesnt have a computer lol I mean wow..
I do have a computer, just not here where I stay.

A keyboard is easier to type with. But what i'm getting at is that some people would prefer a copy and paste function added. Wouldn't that speed up the typing process?

Last edited:
Back