Will you buy Final Fantasy series for the Wii?

demonflair

Slowly returning..
Feb 10, 2007
Portugal, Portimão
Wii Online Code
2967-1215-6372-5681
Nintendo had allways some Final Fantasy series, and Wii will have some FF series as well. And the owners of the Wii may have this titles: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers and Dragon Quest Swords: The Masked Queen and the Tower of Mirrors.
Final Fantasy saga were one of the best exclusive game series for the PS and PS2, but now The Square Enix is focus not only with the PS3, but with other console plataforms, Wii and XBOX360.

http://www.gamespot.com/wii/rpg/finalfantasycrystalchronicles/news.html?sid=6158660&mode=recent

So will you buy this FF games for the Wii?

I have never played any FF game but I'm willing to try if ppl say its good on wii.

Same was with Zelda

If they make an ACTUAL FF game.
Not crystal cronicals which smells
Like a new FF like XII I will

Yes its annoying that Square Enix wont actually release a real FF thats part of the main stream FF (#1-13) just weird side ones that really arnt done with the same level of gameplay as the Numbered ones T_T

Wii_Smurf said:
If they make an ACTUAL FF game.
Not crystal cronicals which smells
Like a new FF like XII I will

Yeah I want a REAL Final Fantasy game...not this Crystal Chronicles sh*t that Square Enix is trying to force onto Nintendo gamers. Its stupid, looks completely dumb to the point where I want to call it "kiddie", and will never be as good as a real FF game. Damn it I want to play FF XIII! The title, "Fabula Nova Crystallis" is so cool and the trailer looks awesome. Not to mention that there are 4 parts to this FF game and they are all different.

Havent really been able to grasp any of the new FF's, I know it was talk of the town when Square made that trailer for FFVII for the PS3 but said they werent remaking it, but I think that would be a winner to don on the Wii...
As for that, the only thing Id wanna see from square is KH

I'd like to see some of the newer ones come to wii; like XII, for example. It's not like the Wii couldn't run it.
Unfourtunately, I'm sure Soy's just going to keep tossing out "meh" games like Crystal Chronicles

If Sony bribed Square Enix to make FF7 for ps3 as a huge remake, sales of PS3s would go sky rocketing. but Sony isnt that smart and neither is Square Enix lmao

Of course...unless its terrible.
Im a huge RPG gamer and Im glad Wii is getting them!
Oh by the way Im freaking out for Dragon Quest Swords, it looks amazing

I'll probably buy it since I can't really think of any other games to buy for the wii, but I prefer the Final Fantasy games on Playstation and Playstation 2, can't wait for Final Fantasy 13 for Playstation 3!

DarkenSpirit said:
If Sony bribed Square Enix to make FF7 for ps3 as a huge remake, sales of PS3s would go sky rocketing. but Sony isnt that smart and neither is Square Enix lmao

You're that sony isn't that smart but Square Enix is VERY smart. Thats why their games consisntenly sell very well regardless of what console their on. However with sony you've got a very low base of customers along with high production costs. And despite the fact that FF7 is a classic, a lot of people still might not get a PS3 just to play ONE game on it. And thats not even counting the fact that a lot of people have probably already played it or are over it.

I just want Square Enix to bring a TRUE FF game to the Wii. One that has a great storyline, graphics, and online aspect. I've never played a true strategy game other than Pokemon Red/Blue for Gameboy and I'd really like to try my hand at the genre. Its either FF or Fire Emblem.

Back