Will you buy Final Fantasy series for the Wii?

Ive heard that FFCC was not all that. When I read the reviews, I did not feel to buy it. Maybe that 4 player thing messed it up. If only the cube had solid online at the time. cough cough wink wink, too late!!

An original Final Fantasy game with a good story and battle control system that takes the form of that seen in Chrono Cross but uses motion sensing instead of the menu for Attack commands would be awesome.

I'm not sure how it would be used, but it would kinda spoil the seriousness of the game. The game is all about the story line, which are purely amazing. My opinion is that motion sensing and Final Fantasy will not be good together.

Creativity is the key people. Come on think mannn. Especially for FFCC motion sensing would be perfect.... For the main FF series, probably when a special is use, you can do more damage by moving the wiimote(but thats if the main series come to the wii.)

If the main series uses motion sensing and comes to the wii, I will cry. Alot. I actually believe Final Fantasy XII is perfected, nothing needs to be changed/added to the game. It's perfect. So another game like Final Fantasy XII would be amazing, traditional controller, would be great.

Welll you don't no how the wiimote would work for it, so when you see it you might like it better than the traditional controller. because it is final fantasy they should give you the two option of picking between which controller you want to use

Well then play it on PS3. If it came to the Wii I would hope it had some motion sensing (like sword fights maybe!? Or like SSX Blur where you trace images to cast spells?) and then to please all the old school, tradition people it can use the Classic Controller like Fire Emblem.

hotpotato78 said:
Welll you don't no how the wiimote would work for it, so when you see it you might like it better than the traditional controller. because it is final fantasy they should give you the two option of picking between which controller you want to use

What's the point in choosing the traditional controller when we have the Wiimote??? The gameplay experience in Wii will be always better with the Wiimote.

That's the thing, Final Fantasy isn't about that sort of gameplay experience to me... It should be tactical with a great story line, like the other ones. Not just swinging the Wii remote.

Celestial said:
That's the thing, Final Fantasy isn't about that sort of gameplay experience to me... It should be tactical with a great story line, like the other ones. Not just swinging the Wii remote.

Maybe...well since I've never played a FF game, I don't care in that way.

Back