Will you buy Final Fantasy series for the Wii?

Yep sure would, however personally i think itd be way better to remake FF7 and just beef up the graphics a bit,play with the classic controller would be easier.

Ps3 in 5 day time for me, no i won't get for Wii, looks terrible, looks babyish, why the hell would i want that in one of the most serious games ever.

---Brian--- said:
Ps3 in 5 day time for me, no i won't get for Wii, looks terrible, looks babyish, why the hell would i want that in one of the most serious games ever.

And i wont get the playstation 3, looks like a beast, sounds like a wreck, price is too high not to mention all it has is graphics, no fun. only kiddies buy it.

my imitation of Brians attitude, good?

btw : Well it can't be that childish – your mother was playing my Wii all last night.

If you're such a PS3 fan why are you here on a Wii fan based forum? There are plenty of "non-kiddie" games for Wii. And the PS3 barely has anything worthwhile coming out for it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ps3_games

Most of the games listed there are already on Xbox360 or will be ported into multiplatforms and PC so why spend another 600+ on a PS3? Just so you can play your computer with a controller? Get a logitech controller then. So the PS3 has like maybe a few Tom Clancy games here and there that probably will show up on the 360 anyways, Devil May Cry and MGS but thats about it... its not really.. that magical.

As for the Wii

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wii_games

You got games like Armageddon, Metroid Prime 3, Brawl, and maybe even FF13 considering its possible its gonna lose its exclusiviness, all the party games that you get to play with friends, then there are the so called "kiddie" games that might look cartoonish and simple but provide much more enjoyment than continiously killing the same looking aliens in Resistence and having to restart the same thing over and over.

Now dont get me wrong, the ps3 is much more powerful, and much prettier, i wouldnt mind owning one, but right now the only use i see for it is a jacked ps2. So keep your elite ps3, us "commoners" are gonna have a fun time with many people to play with in a party while you stay at home and wallow all alone in the corner playing your high graphics games until your eyes explode.

FF games>all haha
yah i am going to buy any FF games that come out on any system that i own

DarkenSpirit said:
If you're such a PS3 fan why are you here on a Wii fan based forum? There are plenty of "non-kiddie" games for Wii. And the PS3 barely has anything worthwhile coming out for it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ps3_games

Most of the games listed there are already on Xbox360 or will be ported into multiplatforms and PC so why spend another 600+ on a PS3? Just so you can play your computer with a controller? Get a logitech controller then. So the PS3 has like maybe a few Tom Clancy games here and there that probably will show up on the 360 anyways, Devil May Cry and MGS but thats about it... its not really.. that magical.

As for the Wii

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wii_games

You got games like Armageddon, Metroid Prime 3, Brawl, and maybe even FF13 considering its possible its gonna lose its exclusiviness, all the party games that you get to play with friends, then there are the so called "kiddie" games that might look cartoonish and simple but provide much more enjoyment than continiously killing the same looking aliens in Resistence and having to restart the same thing over and over.

Now dont get me wrong, the ps3 is much more powerful, and much prettier, i wouldnt mind owning one, but right now the only use i see for it is a jacked ps2. So keep your elite ps3, us "commoners" are gonna have a fun time with many people to play with in a party while you stay at home and wallow all alone in the corner playing your high graphics games until your eyes explode.

You shouldnt waste your time explaining why the Wii is great to that asshole!
Its obvious he's here to flame others!
But it was a good post anyway :)

I guess we're always going to have to put up with these "idiots" coming here and trying to put a downer on the board and it's members.....bear in mind they are just adolescent, lonely people, with only a hunk of overpriced s.ny plastic to keep them company!

Just remember that you ( we ) have the genuinely "best" of all the new consoles, and the coming months will continue to enable us to have the "last laugh" on all those who impotently try to claim otherwise!

There are countless p3 and 360 owners over the next couple of years who are going to be continually "looking across" at the Wii owner's game library and upcoming schedules with grated teeth and envious eyes!

Keep thinking of that the next time a "waster" comes onto the board and you'll feel a whole lot less annoyed :)

Just my opinion

I will not buy this just because the FF's are mostly rip offs and impossible to keep up with, there are sequels before I even heard of the first one

WiiZero said:
I will not buy this just because the FF's are mostly rip offs and impossible to keep up with, there are sequels before I even heard of the first one

i completely disagree with you, what makes you think that FF's are ripoffs? :eek:ut: you obviously don't know anything about FF

---Brian--- said:

The game may look childish, but the content it's not.

Back