Wmfl Iii

then the champs of both teams should play and see who better ZOMG ROFL

does the "first" league have a website/message board?
p.s. i like the idea of the 2 super bowl champs playing at the end for the "super super bowl"

Last edited:
http://www.freewebs.com/jared1985 or http://www.wmfl.tk . Our league is full as well, but we are having tournments on top of league play. We also have a opponent talk chat box to set up matches. We have about 20 ppl who get on the site each day. Once madden is out, the place will be a great place to play in tournaments and set up matches.

And as for the superbowl idea, having 64 committed ppl seems unrealistic. We have a backup list incase some ppl have to quit. You have to remember that the game isnt even out and Im sure alot of ppl may not be able to get it.

jared19 said:
And as for the superbowl idea, having 64 committed ppl seems unrealistic. We have a backup list incase some ppl have to quit. You have to remember that the game isnt even out and Im sure alot of ppl may not be able to get it.

He means our Super Bowl Champion playing your Super Bowl Champion.

I think it's a great idea.

tlc1987 said:
He means our Super Bowl Champion playing your Super Bowl Champion.

I think it's a great idea.

I know what he means, but theres still a long ways to go before we think about that. Lets just get madden and get started first. Still 25 days until season starts.

Where are the players in your league located? Regional issues could be a big deal for ppl that dont live close. Im not sure how it works, but Lag could be an issue. I think about 28-30 are from USA/Canada and one from the UK. At least from what I know so far. But we have some on the backup list from the US if thats an issue. Im not sure how it works.

Last edited:
jared19 said:
I know what he means, but theres still a long ways to go before we think about that. Lets just get madden and get started first. Still 25 days until season starts.

Where are the players in your league located? Regional issues could be a big deal for ppl that dont live close. Im not sure how it works, but Lag could be an issue. I think about 28-30 are from USA/Canada and one from the UK. At least from what I know so far. But we have some on the backup list from the US if thats an issue. Im not sure how it works.

It looks like everyone in this league is from the US or Canada.

Distances usually don't contribute to lag. I've played a lot of matches on Mario Strikers: Charged, and I haven't experienced an ounce of lag yet. Maybe the Madden system will be different. Who knows?

Thats good. We have like 4-5 months to get through be4 we talk superbowl lol. Lets get through the season, then we can discuss that. I just cant wait to get madden. 4days

Message Board: http://wiimfl.proboards99.com

There are now 6 teams remaining due to inactivity:

To sign up for a team, please sign up and post in this thread:
http://wiimfl.proboards99.com/index...=modifypost&thread=1188066908&post=1188066908

AFC East:
New England Patriots - silva086
New York Jets - onewithdog
Buffalo Bills - lilman88
Miami Dolphins -

AFC North:
Baltimore Ravens - nintendofan126
Cincinnati Bengals - sharkeyfarmer
Pittsburgh Steelers - rleahey14
Cleveland Browns -

AFC South:
Indianapolis Colts - drizzt21
Tennessee Titans - vinone
Jacksonville Jaguars - ajleahey
Houston Texans -

AFC West:

San Diego Chargers - mooman
Denver Broncos - catlett88
Kansas City Chiefs - frozensolid62
Oakland Raiders - MasterSandman II

NFC East:
Philadelphia Eagles - kirbycube
Dallas Cowboys - flipmazzi
New York Giants -
Washington Redskins - skinsman68

NFC North:
Chicago Bears -
Green Bay Packers - bgbootha
Minnesota Vikings - Jonny_The_Pie_King
Detroit Lions - mrgoblueguy

NFC South:
New Orleans Saints - PSUTRIFE
Carolina Panthers -
Atlanta Falcons - tezzie006
Tampa Bay Buccaneers - mc2442

NFC West:
Seattle Seahawks - steelerfan
St. Louis Rams - thewon
San Francisco 49'ers - gundamfan
Arizona Cardinals - itsinthecards

There are now two teams remaining....the Texans and the Browns.

If you plan on being active, please, don't hesitate in asking questions or signing up.

There is also a strong possibility that the Cowboys and the Eagles may come available.

There are now five teams remaining:

AFC East:
New England Patriots - PENDING RESERVE LISTS DECISION
New York Jets - onewithdog
Buffalo Bills - PENDING RESERVE LISTS DECISION
Miami Dolphins - memofoca

AFC North:
Baltimore Ravens - nintendofan126
Cincinnati Bengals - sharkeyfarmer
Pittsburgh Steelers - rleahey14
Cleveland Browns - wyocboys

AFC South:
Indianapolis Colts - drizzt21
Tennessee Titans - pacman424
Jacksonville Jaguars - ajleahey
Houston Texans - pittpride51

AFC West:

San Diego Chargers - PENDING RESERVE LISTS DECISION
Denver Broncos - catlett88
Kansas City Chiefs - frozensolid62
Oakland Raiders - MasterSandman II

NFC East:
Philadelphia Eagles - kirbycube
Dallas Cowboys - jlh1508
New York Giants - get_dealt_with
Washington Redskins - skinsman68

NFC North:
Chicago Bears - dang82
Green Bay Packers - PENDING RESERVE LISTS DECISION
Minnesota Vikings - Jonny_The_Pie_King
Detroit Lions - mrgoblueguy

NFC South:
New Orleans Saints - special77j
Carolina Panthers - nintendonick
Atlanta Falcons - tezzie006
Tampa Bay Buccaneers - mc2442

NFC West:
Seattle Seahawks - steelerfan
St. Louis Rams - thewon
San Francisco 49ers - gundamfan
Arizona Cardinals - PENDING RESERVE LISTS DECISION

----------------

Now, I know you're wondering, "What does "PENDING RESERVE LISTS DECISION" mean?"

It means that there are three people that are signed up on the reserve list and they get first choice on what team they would like out of the New England Patriots, Buffalo Bills, Arizona Cardinals, and Green Bay Packers. That means that there are essentially two teams remaining.

These three people have a deadline of tomorrow at 9:00 PM (Mountain Time) to post for a team so there may be a little more than two teams remaining.

If you would like to be guaranteed a team, please be the first of two people to post in this thread to sign up for our reserve list:
http://wiimfl.proboards99.com/index.cgi?board=genwmfl&action=display&thread=1186472773

You will then be contacted with what teams become available after the three current members on the reserve list choose their team.

Back