Would you pay to download the internet channel?

lol..i use thje computer to get on wiichat and my younger bro uses the Wii so yeah if it cam down to it he would buy it..lol...

ciper said:
Younger kids don't have the patience to use the on screen keyboard so I don't think thats true.

I just think most prefer using the internet on the PC compared to the wii, mainly because of not having a proper keyboard. I say younger kids because I am 22, I don't mean really young kids. Suppose we all have our own opinions on it anyhow, and I'm not going to change yours. Still wouldn't pay to have the internet on it.

Roger that !

I think when a keyboard comes out it will be used a bit more. But right now most of the people just hop on there pc's or laptops. ( I know I do :p )

i will pay for it becasue i dont have one yet so i willl have to if i cant find a wii

I suppose if I did not have it already, and some good games came out that were online I would pay for it. I wouldn't pay for it just to be a web browser though. Looking forward to playing some good games online:yesnod:

No I wouldn't pay to download it. I don't use it as it is, if I want to use the internet I'll use the pc!

i don't have awii but im getting 1 in a few days anyway if the internet allows you to see videos and pics and acces websites then thats great QUIT COMPLAINING JEEZ!!!

gunsnroses said:
i don't have awii but im getting 1 in a few days anyway if the internet allows you to see videos and pics and acces websites then thats great QUIT COMPLAINING JEEZ!!!
But it doesnt always work. The browser isn't up to date so many websites and videos wont play.
Just wait unti you try posting to a message board or typing a long address using the Wiimote. Your mind will change

I wouldnt pay for THIS but if it had a usb keyboard and better capabilities, then, meh, a low price maybe.

Well a low price, only $5 USD if you think about it. I wouldn't buy it but since I already have it, free stuff is free so why not? I really don't see it being worth any money if somebody hasn't downloaded it yet.

Back