wow so many games, so little time

Budo said:
Yea, I'll probably end up picking SMG up - I'm 50/50 currently.

It's just that I've been playing Mario games for ~20 years now, and Mario adventure games are getting a little boring for me. Only so many times I can save Peach and stomp turtles ya know? :lol:

are there koopas in 3d mario games? and if so do they work the same way in 3d mario games, where you get to throw their shell?

Me, I'm definitely getting Bwii, SSBB, SMG, MOH:H2 and, MP3, as it hasn't come out in europe yet. I'm not sure if I'll be getting GH3 though, I might. I'm not sure about Fire Emblem either...

mushroomedmario said:
i'm more of a retro mario fan, i've never played 64 or sunshine....

Butting in here...you REALLY have to play Super Mario Sunshine! You'd really like it I think:yesnod:

Well I want Fire Emblem... but I also wanted Mario Galaxy =/ and SSBB is like a MUST... and Guitar Hero... OMFG so many games i want and all coming in the same times...

SMG and SSBB are as good as mine...

The Big choice is GH3 or 2 other Wii games?
It kinda depends on the song list and what info comes out about other games. BW2, MOH2 is probably what I'll get if not GH3. But... unless MOH2 comes out with something better then it has then I'll probably just satisfy my FPS fix with Team Fortress 2.

I'll probably buy BW2. It seems like the best one to me, even without a headset. Online play will be awesome, and I like the idea of land, water, air battles.

So little time!

GOTTA get Mario Galaxy...god that game looks good.
GOTTA get Smash Bros...online better be good.
(Not Wii but still) GOTTA get Unreal Tournament 3 for PC...I love that game.
GOTTA get Zak & Wiki...I was skeptical til I saw a video for it just the other day...and they added a second player pointer like Mario galaxy! I love that idea. Now my wife can sorta play with me.

Considering getting Batallion Wars 2 if the reviews are good...
Considering getting NBA Live 08 if the online is good...
Maybe Namco Museum if it's cheap...

This is a lot of games for me. Feels like I'm forgetting something...but still...That's $200 definite and maybe more! How much are you guys gonna spend?

Somehow I need to get all those games.
Either working or something.
Birthday can't cover all those games, Christmas could add a few but I don't want to wait :lol:

Back