Wow Wii getting The hang Of online?

matthewj

Online Gamer
Oct 18, 2007
Wii Online Code
0422-8426-6448-0738
i was looking at there website and if you look at it you will see that they are really pushing out the wii online games! you can also see that they are pushing more DS online games also!

This is really awsome! Maybe there next system every game will be online!

Online definitly in nintendo's plans as its a must these days really! I expect lots of online updates this year to prepare for all the online games coming!

They are starting to do good, but nothing near Xbox Live.

But that last thing you said was kind of stupid," maybe next system every game will be online".

No way. Some games just aren't ment to be online.

Wii want ONLINE F-Zero.

The wii online is live, no doubt. I just cant wait to get some online F-Zero racing, and a headset.

Well, at least they're considering a broader market now. I like the fact that they have interactive SP games but it just needs more (which I'm confident Nintendo will soon bring).

Yeah, it seems that the wiis online component is improving, but without a headset and a solid selection of games from diferent genres, it will stay at where it is currently~Mediocre at Best

MOHH2 May have satisfied some peoples needs, but not mine. I had rented it just to try out online, sure it was probably the best online game on the wii that i had played up to that point, but it was nothing near Halo 3 or Gears of War.

Get some online racing games (Burnout Paradise would be Nuckin Futs), Better FPS titles, and a Headset, and then i think we will be set.

ya wii has to make more online shooters. they should focus on shooters for online becuase thats why everyone goes for the Xbox360 and PS3

Well Look at this list i made of wii online games if you want to you can post the games that i left out

Already Released Games:

Battalion Wars 2
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Endless Ocean
FIFA 08
Geometry Wars: Galaxies
Ghost Squad
Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock
Hooked! Real Motion Fishing
Madden NFL 08
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games
Mario Strikers Charged
Medal of Honor: Heroes 2
NBA Live 08
Nights: Journey of Dreams
Octomainia
Pokemon Battle Revolution
Rayman Raving Rabbids 2
Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity
MX vs. ATV Untamed
Nitro Bike

Upcomming Wii Games:

Animal Crossing Wii
Civilization Revolution
Mario Kart Wii
Monster Lab
Super Smash Bros. Brawl

matthewj said:
Well Look at this list i made of wii online games if you want to you can post the games that i left out

Already Released Games:

Battalion Wars 2
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Endless Ocean
FIFA 08
Geometry Wars: Galaxies
Ghost Squad
Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock
Hooked! Real Motion Fishing
Madden NFL 08
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games
Mario Strikers Charged
Medal of Honor: Heroes 2
NBA Live 08
Nights: Journey of Dreams
Octomainia
Pokemon Battle Revolution
Rayman Raving Rabbids 2
Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity
MX vs. ATV Untamed
Nitro Bike

Upcomming Wii Games:

Animal Crossing Wii
Civilization Revolution
Mario Kart Wii
Monster Lab
Super Smash Bros. Brawl

dude u just jacked that off a thread i made last year. follow the link in my sig to go there.:mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5:

Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Mario Kart and Animal Crossing should be the better online games for the Wii this year.

Nintendo was going to improve their online, obviously it won't ever be perfect but it will be good.

CantGetAWii said:
Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Mario Kart and Animal Crossing should be the better online games for the Wii this year.

Nintendo was going to improve their online, obviously it won't ever be perfect but it will be good.

well its not going to improve much without them removing friend codes and i dont see that happening so its not going to improve

i dont like the whole friend codes thing, because it really limits who you can and cant add, which means you have to go websites like these to exchange them. i would like it better if you could click on their name, and a friend request box would come up, and they could accept.

Wii_BrEnDo2007 said:
yep things are defos looking up for us wii owners
yeah i dont see how because what is going to be so amazing about nintendos online?

well i dont really like voice chat to be honest i love online play tho
i think it is only need ed for war games/strategy

Back