xbox live problem

ecko MAN

Banned
Nov 30, 2006
Hey, just bought my 360 2 weeks ago was never able to hook up xbox live. the wire they give you doesent fi in my jack what do i do ? do i use a regular phone wire ? or buy a router ?

ecko MAN said:
Hey, just bought my 360 2 weeks ago was never able to hook up xbox live. the wire they give you doesent fi in my jack what do i do ? do i use a regular phone wire ? or buy a router ?

....You tried putting a Cat ethernet cable....in your phone jack...............

It needs to be plugged into a modem, router, or network card.

vagrant said:
....You tried putting a Cat ethernet cable....in your phone jack...............

It needs to be plugged into a modem, router, or network card.
thats what i thought he did but i couldnt get much clarity out of the post

but my cat wire isnt long enough to reach my modem. where do i get a longer one ?

ecko MAN said:
but my cat wire isnt long enough to reach my modem. where do i get a longer one ?
any electronics store should be fine, they go pretty far (my friend has a 50 ft) and they dont cost much at all either, just go to a local best buy or something and if they dont have them they should tell you a store to go to)

perfect man ! tomorrow when i go to get gears ill get a wire too !

what is your gears of war number thing so i can add you sovieto /?

ecko MAN said:
perfect man ! tomorrow when i go to get gears ill get a wire too !

what is your gears of war number thing so i can add you sovieto /?
lol xD
its based around a gamertag, you gotta get online ($50 for 13 months) before you can get online to play with people.
but if/when you do, my gamertag is: Conscriptt

Sovieto said:
lol xD
its based around a gamertag, you gotta get online ($50 for 13 months) before you can get online to play with people.
but if/when you do, my gamertag is: Conscriptt
so not only will i have to pay for xbox live but also gears of war online capability ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

ecko MAN said:
so not only will i have to pay for xbox live but also gears of war online capability ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Once you pay the $50 for xbox live that's all you need to pay for to play all the online games...

Back