Xbox Live

cards88

WiiChat Member
Nov 5, 2007
Which Xbox live should I get, Silver or Gold. for example: Can I play Madden 08 online with silver? What are the cons of silver? Thanks!

silver accounts are free but you can only play online during special "demo" periods and thse show up very rarely and no one knows when they are going to happen. also silver accounts get content after gold does. gold is only $7 a month or $50 a year and you get to play online and get content before silver users. gold is the best one to get

Get Gold not that Silver's bad, but without Gold you'll be like wtf is all the hype about my only reccomendation is don't even set up a LIVE account until you've got 2 or 3 good online games

yea it is automaticly on your system when you sign up for the xbox live account!! I have a silver account but i will be upgrading to gold when i get more xbox 360 games so im not just wasting my money since i only have one online game and it is an xbox live arcade game that was free to download!

Thanks for the help! But will I be able to play a game like Madden 08 online with a friend but with silver?

cards88 said:
Thanks for the help! But will I be able to play a game like Madden 08 online with a friend but with silver?
did u even READ any of the posts?

madden 08 isnt a special game where u get to play online with a silver account, no such thing exists. please re-read the posts above for clarification of what you can do with a Silver account

by the way what games can you play with a silver account??

you can play any game with a silver account. the only thing you cant do is play online (except during the special promotional periods which come and go randomly)

SensesFail said:
did u even READ any of the posts?

madden 08 isnt a special game where u get to play online with a silver account, no such thing exists. please re-read the posts above for clarification of what you can do with a Silver account

Yes, I did read the posts. However, I heard from a friend that EA uses some other service that is not xbox live. I guess he was wrong. Your post clarified that.

Back