You will camp out for this game right?

Eddienoteddy

mii love wii
Feb 13, 2007
CT
Wii Online Code
1656-4947-1080-8284
I will definitely get to my gamestop very very very early, i.e. when the mall closes the 9th.

I'll have my tent, my DS, tons of food/drinks, Nintendo Power mags, my 2 brothers, my portable DVD player, and everything else i'm forgetting

I want to be the first to have this game, and i will be thoroughly pissed off is gamestop does not open at Midnight.

what are everyone else's plans?

it is pre-ordered already

I camped out for H3 and it was just so thrilling, you must be forgetting how epic this game is truly going to be

I haven't forgotten. It's just that my college has exams that week, and I have better things to do than camp out in the cold for a game I could get the next day...like studying. Especially when the closest gamestop off campus is at least 10 miles. Screw college shuttle buses. haha.

Eddienoteddy said:
I will definitely get to my gamestop very very very early, i.e. when the mall closes the 9th.

I'll have my tent, my DS, tons of food/drinks, Nintendo Power mags, my 2 brothers, my portable DVD player, and everything else i'm forgetting

I want to be the first to have this game, and i will be thoroughly pissed off is gamestop does not open at Midnight.

what are everyone else's plans?

No i have a life.

i will probably camp out with my friend. all i really need is a sleeping bag and my psp and im good to go for the night. my gamestop has an awning over it so i wont get wet if there is any rain, and my friend will bring the tent.
or i could be a smartypants and preorder it online.

Wulf said:
No i have a life.

Camping out for a game doesnt mean you have no life... Its actually quite fun.:lol: You staying out till Midnight or later with your firends watching the line grow and then rushing in and grabbing the game.

When you preorder a game, do you get it the day it releases or does it ship on the day it releases? I know it's a stupid question but I want to get brawl as soon as it comes out.

laderer5 said:
Ok so you camp out Saturday night? and get the game sunday?

Haha yes! Calm down, man. It is for sure, we aren't lying..you get it Saturday Night/Sunday Morning!

My calendary was from last year;lol:
I thought u all were crazy:lol:
It says Feb10 =Monday:lol:

But thankyou all i can play it on sunday plus i might come down with the flu on monday:smilewinkgrin:

Back