Your favourite Zelda?

1. Link to the past
2. Twilight Princess ( I personally thought it was amazing )
3. OoT
4. WindWaker

Well id have to say Windwaker, and ocarina of time. i still havent played twilight princess yet, but im pretty sure it will replace ocarina of time in the top 2 though...

and majoras mask was the crappest zelda game by far!!!

I didn't get far in Mask because I hate being stressed for time in games..I just hate anything where I am timed, it stresses me out lol...

Definately Twilight Princess is my favorite. I really had fun with Zelda 2, I know I know everyone hates it but when I was a kid I came home from school and played it all the way through every day. I did the same with the first Zelda when it came out. Link's Awakening is my third favorite. I just picked up Minish Cap from a pawn shop today for 10 bucks and I think it's awesome, very unique for a Zelda game. I have to say I love them all, except the Oracle series which I never played, but I'm sure they were good as well.

my favorite zelda games

Well my favorites are as follows:

A link to the past (snes)
Twilight princess (wii)
Ocarina of time (n64)
Four swords adventures (gamecube)
O.G. Zelda (nes)

The hardest zelda game I've ever played has to be: Zelda 2 the adventures of link (nes)

The easiest zelda game I played is a link to the past (snes)

EDIT: agh lol i posted the same(ish) thing twice i didnt remember i had already posted in this thread.

anyway i cant wait to get TP for xmas!

Last edited:
I will always love ocarina of time, i just have such memories of that game

twilight princess
majoras mask
zelda nes
ocarina
and then um whats the one with the windfish called... that one :p

Ocarina of Time: i played that when i was 11 LOL
+
Link To The Past: i played that when i was 5 LOL
+
THE NEW ONE FOR WII (i have not yet got it but it looks amense)

A link to the past (I had the gold catridge :) )
The Ocarina Of Time (very close 2nd)
Twilight Princess
Everything else.

I hated Majora's Mask when I first started playing it two years ago. Immediatly put it down. I thought it was OoT but more suck. I actually sat down and started playing it, after failing to get a wii for the second time, and it's actually pretty good. Not good enough for my best list, but not bad. I dislike the time, but it could have worked well if it was done differently.

Right now I'm addicted to the first Zelda game! I'm playing it on my Gamecube on the Zelda Collector's Edition disc to hold me over till I get my Wii this Sunday.

My Grandma was hooked on this game to and had the rare gold cartridge for the original NES system. It's still around somewhere I think.

Last edited:
I used to say Link to the Past...the best is Obv Twilight Princess but I'm a BIG BIG BIG Fan of Minish Cap for the Gameboy Advance (I play it on my DS Lite) its a brilliant game.
If you dont own Minish Cap seriously go and buy it its my second favourite Zelda title and i'm a HUGE Zelda fan! 9.5 / 10 :yesnod:

Back