Your First job.

Battles

Banned
Apr 7, 2007
G-town, Tennessee
Wii Online Code
8913-3076-5932-5312
As the title says what was you first job growing up.

Or for the younger memebers do you even have one?..lol..

I remember mine,

It was a Place called Larriviere's..try to say that...

i was a bust boy and i wash dishes...How lucky

i got paid 8 dollars a hour witch is really good for a first job.:thumbsup:

Yet,

They they allowed no Tipping...Witch was fine but strage...cause a lot of people would come in, pack houses every night oh man was i tried when i came home...:sick: ..but that was growing up for you.

So what was yours?

i know we did this before.....:shifty:

hmmmmmm :idea:

I was a paperboy; had to deliver periodicals at houses and apartments...It was kinda hard since I was just 15 years old, but I'm sure now it would be easier, but thank God I don't work there anymore, had to go to a warehouse and everything. They paid me 40 dollars for each day, though, which was good.

Never had one :cool:

But Primark are recruiting under 18's for about £4 an hour for a Saturday job. xD

I think i got free food witch the dam good..

they made the best Italy food ever....and everyone was nice..

I think i might eat there today..lol

I was an admission cashier for a regional theme park. The second year I was moved to supervisor. The third year I was put in charge of hiring all of the summer employees. I wound up working there, in the summer, for about 12 years until they closed.

At the same place I also bartended, ran an ice rink in the winter, counted all of the day's profits and made the deposit (both theme park and ice rink), drove a Zamboni and managed the food service department. Among other things. I was a jack of all trades after a while.

Lol that's good, I went to a place called Carrabba's I think and it was partly good Italian food, it was a ncie place

dakuda said:
I was an admission cashier for a regional theme park. The second year I was moved to supervisor. The third year I was put in charge of hiring all of the summer employees. I wound up working there, in the summer, for about 12 years until they closed.

At the same place I also bartended, ran an ice rink in the winter, counted all of the day's profits and made the deposit (both theme park and ice rink), drove a Zamboni and managed the food service department. Among other things. I was a jack of all trades after a while.

You had the most awesome jobs ever.

(Do paper rounds when 12 count)
Workin in a game shop

zachp18 said:
corn detasseling. it sucked SO bad though.... at least I made $400 dollars in 3 weeks of work!:lol:

Zach...do you pay you monkey?..lol..

the worst job i ever had was Roofing....

People dont ever do it...man...worst three days of my life..

Back