Zelda and Madden rock in IGN reviews!!!

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
8.0 Presentation
A truly epic new Zelda complete with a compelling, darker storyline, enhanced controls, and brand new gameplay mechanics. Lack of voice acting and orchestrated music are unfortunate.
8.5 Graphics
An absolutely gorgeous GameCube game. An enormous, detailed world brought to life via beautiful art. But Wii is still capable of much more, as the adventure's sometimes-blurry textures prove.
8.0 Sound
Again, where's the orchestrated music? Come on, Nintendo. Everything else is great, from the moody sound effects to the atmospheric MIDI compositions.
9.5 Gameplay
Superb. The tried-and-true Zelda gameplay mechanics are taken to new heights with the Wii remote and nunchuk. Overworld and temple designs are stellar. Classic Zelda reborn for a new generation.
9.5 Lasting Appeal
It'll keep you busy for at least 50 hours and you could spend double that in Nintendo's new Hyrule. So much to do and see that you'll be busy for weeks, if not months.
Incredible OVERALL
(out of 10 / not an average)

8.5 Presentation
It has more modes than the other versions, a good mix of multiplayer, and a tutorial mode that makes the transition to Wii very smooth. More precision in motion is the next step.
7.0 Graphics
Madden 07 looks like a slight upgrade from the GCN version. There’s definite room for improvement though, as animation flickers, sketchy textures, and horizontal tearing is still apparent.
8.5 Sound
As always, EA’s choice of in-game music is pretty dead on for the genre. Tons of tracks, decent commentary, and pretty admirable sound effects too.
8.5 Gameplay
Most of the motion control is intuitive and entertaining, though kicking is a bit off. A few of the motions are very specific, and need exact input. Multiplayer is a great addition
9.0 Lasting Appeal
With dozens of different modes and options, there’s no way Madden 07 will let a hardcore football fan down. Multiplayer is the icing on the cake, and we’d love more in the future.
Great OVERALL
(out of 10 / not an average)

THATS GOOD NEWS!!!!!

yeh .. the madden for wii got a better score than the one for ps3 and they also said that it is funner with movement...
zelda got an AWESOME REVIEW wich is AWESOME :)

Zelda had a lot of hype and a lot to live up too suprislingly enough from what I've read in reviews and seen fro myself first hand its seems to have done this and more

i read that too....also what THE HELL is wrong with gamespot?????

it is the only videogame site thats hell bent on trashing the wii every cance it gets.

whats more how come they dont talk about the crappy bugs that comes bundled free of charge with the ps3 like IGN????

zraductus said:
i read that too....also what THE HELL is wrong with gamespot?????

it is the only videogame site thats hell bent on trashing the wii every cance it gets.

whats more how come they dont talk about the crappy bugs that comes bundled free of charge with the ps3 like IGN????
dont worry they cant play zelda that well they cant die with in a an hour of it i for one never died once in oot thank you very much

nope i have seen the videos and images but havent played it
im too busy surfing the net whatching for nintendo wii previews......
i have lost the ability to blink

Back