Zelda Fishing Thread.

wiiguynintendothing said:
u go, wow, 11in., wow,thats really impressive:scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: (If u think thats any good can i have the stuff that your smoking:smilewinkgrin: )
Ho ho ho. Emphasis on I got it today, fished twice ;)

11 inches isn't too bad when u bobber fish. Lure fishing u use the nunchuck to reel the line in but you dont move the stick, you actually turn it on its side and spin it like crazy when a fish has caught on. Makes ur arm hurt XD!

Hey can anyone tell me wher to find the fishing rod seen in the commercials (the one which you actually make the motion of reeling the fish in)

Fishing can be tricky, especialy at the start of the game when u havnt got used to the controls

how can u use a lure fishing rod outside the place were u rent the canoe? huh? can u buy a lure rod? all i have it bobber

oh u use the rod u allready have with the special thingy at the end of it for reekfish? but really its good for all fish? and theirs secrect fish at the top of the zora river? **runs downstairs turns on wii starts fishing on zelda....*** i shall be back

Back