Zelda Oracle of Time

smeegal1223

WiiChat Member
Jan 20, 2007
Wii Online Code
4807-6587-6365-2942
I wonder when we will be able to download Zelda Ocarina of Time. i love that game. Also has anyone beaten Twilight Princess

Last edited:
i beat it. pretty easy just takes a while. which system was oracle of time for? i never really got into zelda till OoT. and then after that the ones that wernt 3d looking just wernt too appealing.

I ripped this from the wiki page for Zelda: OoT
In Q1 2007, Ocarina of Time will become available for the Virtual Console on Nintendo's new Wii console for 1000 Wii Points. Currently, the Virtual Console release of Ocarina of Time has only been confirmed for a Q1 2007 release in Europe.
So it looks like it will come out on virtual console sometime fairly soon. Even though it says it's only confirmed for Europe I don't see any really reason that it shouldn't be released at the same time in America.

Could mean Ocarina of Time, but could mean Oracle of Ages, or Oracle of Seasons, GBC games.

sorry i ment Ocarina. lol. messed up

hey guys, completed TP in about a week, without the majic armour. i never really got into ocarina of time cos i completed windwaker before ever playing oot. i completed oot but only for the record you know...

Back